Jack Sparrow In DLP

Started by CaptainKennySparrow, August 01, 2015, 09:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainKennySparrow

Hi folks!

I am going to Paris for the halloween event in my Jack Sparrow costume and would love to meet the one there that plays him!

I can't find any images of the DLP Jack Sparrow so I was wondering if anybody has met him? Whats he like and is he good in character?? I saw a video clip of one from years ago who was awful, he didnt even have the voice, he was french through and through haha
Take what you can....give nothing back.

DLPWonders (Banned)

I met him last year on November 3rd, and in the past couple of years quite a few times.
But he is always a surprise since he got taken off the schedule a year ago.
He is absolutely amazing!
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: DLRPWonders on August 01, 2015, 12:10:41 PM
I met him last year on November 3rd, and in the past couple of years quite a few times.
But he is always a surprise since he got taken off the schedule a year ago.
He is absolutely amazing!

OHHHH I'm looking forward to meeting him! Disney emailed me saying not to act like him when i see him haha, As if i would do that! You wouldnt happen to have any photos of him would you??

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: CaptainKennySparrow on August 01, 2015, 12:36:25 PM
Disney emailed me saying not to act like him when i see him haha, As if i would do that!

you should check out the scene from Stranger Tides, where Angelica is impersonating Jack and he confronts her. That would be a great exchange with the DLP Captain Jack
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on August 01, 2015, 10:01:46 PM
Quote from: CaptainKennySparrow on August 01, 2015, 12:36:25 PM
Disney emailed me saying not to act like him when i see him haha, As if i would do that!

you should check out the scene from Stranger Tides, where Angelica is impersonating Jack and he confronts her. That would be a great exchange with the DLP Captain Jack

Haha im guessing he's not that good? This is me in me outfit :) Wouldnt mind sword fighting with Angelica tho haha

[attachment deleted by admin]

HildeKitten

Just google "Disneyland Paris Jack Sparrow", you should get plenty of images that way :)
I've met him loads, the one Jack was better than the other, but overall it's always been an enjoyable enough meet and greet experience.

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: HildeKitten on August 02, 2015, 06:46:32 PM
Just google "Disneyland Paris Jack Sparrow", you should get plenty of images that way :)
I've met him loads, the one Jack was better than the other, but overall it's always been an enjoyable enough meet and greet experience.

Ohhh looking forward to meeting him! Will be seeing how good he is as im such a stickler for the character haha would love a selfie with him on halloween

Disneylove

I bet you're going to be bombarded with children wanting their pictures taken with you all day!! Haha!

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: Disneylove on August 11, 2015, 08:20:51 PM
I bet you're going to be bombarded with children wanting their pictures taken with you all day!! Haha!

I'm learning how to say "I don't work here" in french! Tbh I know folk who have seen people being kicked out due to the whole photo thing and I've heard that some children get sad when you tell them no. End of the day Ill be there with my wee girl and she will be coming first :)

Disneylove

Haha good thinking! Maybe learn it in German and Spanish just in case!! Have a fab time :)

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: Disneylove on August 11, 2015, 10:34:49 PM
Haha good thinking! Maybe learn it in German and Spanish just in case!! Have a fab time :)

haha I learned  German in school! Thanks so much matey :)  will post lots of pictures! My family have now decided to pirate up with me haha

Mileto

HAHAHAHA, the family of the pirate  ;D Can't wait for the fotos.

German please:
Ich arbeite hier nicht.

Espanol please.
No trabajo aqui.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: Mileto on August 12, 2015, 01:11:04 PM
HAHAHAHA, the family of the pirate  ;D Can't wait for the fotos.

German please:
Ich arbeite hier nicht.

Espanol please.
No trabajo aqui.

haha thank you so so much!! We all cant wait to go! I am worried though that the security staff will be funny with me due to my costume as at first they tried to tell me I wouldn't be allowed in to the park!

Mileto

Leave something unfinished at the gates and fix it after you are in.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: Mileto on August 12, 2015, 03:54:44 PM
Leave something unfinished at the gates and fix it after you are in.

Last year I had written confirmation that I would be allowed to printing that and taking that haha!