Disney Plus vouchers in combination with Dream Passport

Started by michaelj1973, July 28, 2015, 11:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelj1973

I couldn't find the answer by searching but I have the following question:
In December I'm going back to DLP and I'm thinking of buying a Dream Passport.
One of the perks is 10% off the restaurant bill, but I have also plus vouchers (half board).
What if I eat at a restaurant where the bill is bigger then the plus value do I then still get the discount?
Are there any people on the forum that have done it this way?

As I normally just book an hotel with everything included and I didn't thought of buying a Dream Passport.
The other thing is if you don't have a passport you can't reserve a hotel with discount on an annual pass. But there has to be a first time to get both. A bit chicken and egg situation  :D. So buying the passport is still something in the back of my mind. As I have to think about how much I have to spend and how many times I have to go back to DLP to get a good return of the purchase price of the passport.

stifle

I haven't tried that one but I expect they would take the value of the vouchers first and then 10% off the remainder.

Don't forget that the AP hotel discount is only valid on bookings over the phone and is off the full price of the hotel – it isn't cumulative with offers such as 2 days 2 nights free, 35% off, free half board etc. etc.