July Auditions Waiting List

Started by Nico C, July 28, 2015, 04:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico C

Hai, I'm wondering whether anyone on here went to the UK July auditions and get put on the waiting list? I myself passed and got on the waiting list and am in search of people in the same boat.

grace.deal@hotmail.co.uk

Me!! I went to the wednesday london audition and got put on the books :) the wait is killing me though... i just want the call ahh!! have you been out on the books as parade performer? face? fur? etc.

p.s. well done!

Nico C

Hi Gracie

It is kool to see someone on here has also passed onto the waiting list. It is kool that you got character and parade I got just character because I messed up the dance but they sed they had something in my height yet still put me on the waiting list which is worrying me abit because if they had something for me then why did they need to put me on the list. And Ive heard nothing from them

Nico C

Quote from: grace.deal@hotmail.co.uk on August 04, 2015, 10:27:39 PM
Me!! I went to the wednesday london audition and got put on the books :) the wait is killing me though... i just want the call ahh!! have you been out on the books as parade performer? face? fur? etc.

p.s. well done!

Hi Gracie

It is kool to see someone on here has also passed onto the waiting list. It is kool that you got character and parade I got just character because I messed up the dance but they sed they had something in my height yet still put me on the waiting list which is worrying me abit because if they had something for me then why did they need to put me on the list. And Ive heard nothing from them