Christmas Eve 2015

Started by Gembabes24, July 26, 2015, 10:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gembabes24

Hello Everyone!
I have been reading posts for quite sometime but have only just decided to finally become a member - I will be visiting DLP from the 24-28 December with my 3 boys and other half! I have booked Christmas Day dinner at HNY and Boxing Day at Cafe Mickey but where should we eat on Christmas Eve???

I'm thinking Rainforest Cafe but I'm worried that they don't make reservations

bad-pink-tink

We did Rainforest on Christmas Eve. We were there about 7pm and had maybe a 10 minute wait. We were 2 adults so maybe that made a difference. Christmas Eve is less crowded in the parks than Christmas Day. Christmas Eve is the main day in France so locals have their family day then and come to the parks on Christmas Day.

I would also recommend booking something for Boxing Day / December 26 as this is also full capacity day We booked Blue Lagoon and our server told us they were not accepting walk ins that day.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

leeirl

I think we're going to do the  the christmas eve at the seqouia lodge meal but as your already doing the christmas day probably no good to you. We are thinking the rainforest cafe on the 26th about 3 pm before we go home..