October 2015 - Dreams or something else?

Started by ggitts85, July 17, 2015, 02:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ggitts85

Hi all

I am visiting DLP in October (4-8th) and am wondering if anything will be replacing Dreams?

I've seen it before as has my daughter however my mum and sister who are visiting with us have not - It would be great if they could see it!

If Dreamsd will not extend to October, will their be a replacement 'evening show' or nothing at all?

Thanks in advance!

stifle

Dreams looks like it's around for the foreseeable future. But if it goes, there's been a closing time show since time immemorial (I recall the electrical parade and fireworks from 1994) and I can't imagine that will change.

ggitts85

Ok great - Thanks for the info!

I remember the Main Street Electrical Parade from when I was younger - Kind of wish it was back!!

DLPWonders (Banned)

Disney Dreams will continue to be daily in October as well, as it will be for a long time.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''