BIG REVEAL TOMORROW!

Started by frostie, July 04, 2015, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frostie

Putting out a health warning to the North of England!!!
Tomorrow morning I will be doing the big reveal to my daughter on her 6th birthday. There may be ear piercing screams heard over the Humber region!
She can then begin her 42 day countdown! I will finally be relieved to share the secret I have kept since January!!!

Zee79

Komble

So exciting!!! How did you reveal? How did it go?

daddyof2

We didn't hear it from Lincoln, maybe she just fainted

frostie

It was hilarious.
I put lots of Disney goodies in a box. First of all she took out the Minnie and Mickey balloons. She was a little puzzled because she is Princess (especially Rapunzel) mad. She literally threw them to one side and took out the Minnie dressing up and personalised T-shirt.  Again she looked puzzled! She then found the travel brochure and certificate which I got from the Disney Store and mounted onto gold card and laminated. It said Congratulations you are going on a Disney Holiday. She looked at me and asked if it was true about 5 times before jumping up and down and then pretended to FAINT!!!
She finally screamed after about 2 mins so not the reaction I was expecting! I've been getting LOTS of hugs and kisses all day.
Tomorrow we start on YouTube to see the things I have already booked and what she wants to do!
Apparently it is the BEST PRESENT EVER!

seraphelle

Awwwwwwww how cute is that?  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

macca1476

thats awesome, glad you got the reaction you wanted :)

gemmasteele84

Awww glad it all went well :) Can I ask how you got the certificate from the Disney store? Did you just go in and ask?

Komble

Quote from: gemmasteele84 on July 08, 2015, 08:35:57 PM
Awww glad it all went well :) Can I ask how you got the certificate from the Disney store? Did you just go in and ask?

I am also curious about this!

Your daughter sounds adorable, I'm happy she loved the surprise!! It is a memory you'll cherish for years, I am sure!