Auditions 21st and 22nd July 2015!

Started by pourainsidire, June 29, 2015, 12:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pourainsidire

Hey everyone!  :)

I'm planning on going to the London auditions on the 21st of July and I was wondering if anyone else was planning to as well, it would be great to get to know you guys!

This will be my 6th audition so I'm used to everything but still super nervous! It says they're looking specifically for Dr Facilier and Maleficent as well, so I'm guessing they're looking for Halloween now! I'm not in the height requirements but I'm hoping I'll get the role this time!

Naomi

Puffin

Good luck, Naomi! Were you accepted on a previous audition?
may 2012 hotel new york ● november 2013 sequoia lodge ● may 2014 tokyo disneysea ● december 2014 sequoia lodge ● may 2016 fort wilderness resort (WDW) ● september 2016 sequoia lodge ● november 2016 newport bay ● march 2017 sequoia lodge ● april 2017 tokyo disneysea  ● may 2017 newport bay ● september 2017 hotel cheyenne  ● november 2017 santa fé  ● december 2017 tokyo disneyland  ● january 2018 tokyo disneysea ● april 2018 hotel cheyenne ● july 2018 newport bay ● august 2019 hotel cheyenne

JAKKO

Hi there!

I will also be going on the 21st of July and this will be my seventh time!

Last time in April I finally got through to the dance round after being cut on animation all previous times due to my body being too big to fit the costumes for my height range, so, like you, I'm hoping to finally get all the way through this time. It's about time!

Lisaa

pourainsidire

Hey guys!

I imagine as always there will be lots of us there and that this is our audition! Good luck to everyone going! I've made it all the way through to being cast but not being chosen, it's just the luck of the day!

thatsutherskid

Naomi, when yo got cast but not picked who did you get cast for if you don't mind me asking?
Beth x

ellieamour

I'm going to the auditions on the 21st and it's my first time! I'm not really expecting to get it as it's my first time but I'm right in the middle of the height requirements so hopefully that will help!
Good luck you guys! :)

pourainsidire

Quote from: thatsutherskid on July 13, 2015, 09:33:09 AM
Naomi, when yo got cast but not picked who did you get cast for if you don't mind me asking?
Beth x

Hey! I got cast for Anna, turns out they chose the other girl who got cast as Anna at my audition instead of me! boohoo :(

pourainsidire

Quote from: ellieamour on July 14, 2015, 02:13:04 AM
I'm going to the auditions on the 21st and it's my first time! I'm not really expecting to get it as it's my first time but I'm right in the middle of the height requirements so hopefully that will help!
Good luck you guys! :)

Good Luck! Come and say hi if you see me!!