Toy story characters

Started by Lucyloo, March 17, 2015, 05:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucyloo

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone had seen Woody out lately and where he might usually be?  We go next week and there's a dedicated meet & greet with Buzz but it'd be nice to see Woody as well.  My little boy keeps seeing him on the tv advert but I don't want to get his hopes up!

stecal

Hi both buzz and woody were out at organised meets when we went feb half term in toon plaza iirc, they were out on alternate days so you might want to check at city hall which ones will be out on a particular day

nathalie

Woody & Jessie usually appear in the Stars 'n Cars thing that's in the Studio's.
You have to be lucky though, as you have to stand in a huge circle, and the characters are inside the circle.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Woody is actually on Buzz's place quite a lot at Toon Town.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

daddyof2

We happened to bump into Woody by Cowboy cookout BBQ just after lunch one day when we visited last June. He was walking out as we walked past, and my little girl was so happy to get to hold his hand

CaptainKennySparrow

I heard a rumour that if you shout "Andys coming" or "Andys mom is coming" they either stop dead on their tracks and stand still or hit the ground like the toys, do they still do that!!
Take what you can....give nothing back.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: CaptainKennySparrow on August 01, 2015, 09:05:02 AM
I heard a rumour that if you shout "Andys coming" or "Andys mom is coming" they either stop dead on their tracks and stand still or hit the ground like the toys, do they still do that!!

They never did that at DLP, only at WDW. And they stopped that.
Now they tell you that Andy is off to college ;)
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

justlikeidreamedit

Woody was in the Toon Town area opposite cars race rally late afternoon 2 weeks ago where Buzz normally is. Queue was short so we had some lovely photos taken.

HildeKitten

Check the program and see if they are listed on that too :)

Mitchell

I waited twenty minutes for Woody in the afternoon :)
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017