fass pass/baby switch combined

Started by markhughes80, June 22, 2015, 12:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markhughes80

Hi have heard you can combined fast pass and baby switch is this true? if so just wondered how many people do they let on with baby switch? there are 7 in our group 4 adults,2 kids big enough to go on most things apart for Indiana jones and space mountain ride and a 2 yr old. would me, wife and eldest daughter be able to go on ride using fast passes whilst our friends look after our 2 yr old then both our friends and there child be able ride together on baby switch as some places I have read its 2 people for baby switch and others 3?
also do fast passes sell out I have heard they do at busy periods we our going start of decemeber 7th-11th and the Spanish holidays our on 7th-8th dec would fast passes likely sell out then and by what time would this happen?

thanks

stifle

The intention of Baby Switch is when two adults and one or two children are together. Don't be surprised if the CMs expect you to leave the kids with one adult outside the ride.

FastPasses are free of charge and cannot as such "sell out", but yes there are a limited number of FastPass tickets available for issue per ride per day. Peter Pan's Flight and Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totallement Toquée de Rémy tend to be the most at risk of running out.

markhughes80

thanks how many would they let back on the ride? would it just be one adult then? I did read sumwere they would let 3 back on?