Yet another question - ride capacity

Started by AmyT14, June 03, 2015, 11:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmyT14

Hi all (again!)...

We are due to go to DLP 2 weeks today and I have been thinking about rides. There are 5 of us; my husband, 3 daughters (age 9, 4 and 2) and I. I know there are a few rides we'll all be able to go on together which is great but I was wondering how the seating arrangements would be? For example, the Dumbo ride, would it be a case of 3 in one elephant and 2 in the other? I've read some things that say "2 per car" or whatever but obviously we would struggle with that arrangement so wondered whether the youngest is more like a 'babe in arms' situation?

Any advice gratefully received as always!

Thanks  :D

Mileto

I think it is possible to have 3 in a car - but the smallest - you, the 4y andd the 2y old.
If not allowed you can ALWAYS use the "switch" rule without waiting again.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

AmyT14

Thank you for the reply, that's what I'm hoping for as would be nice for us all to be able to ride at the same time. Will maybe see what the situation is when we get there.

Thanks,

Amy

Lavi

We have visited this March in a similar party:2 parents and three daughters aged 13, 9 and 2.

In most of the cases we could ride in the same vehicle, but they have some rules: the smallest couldn't stay in the front row of the boat for IASW or Pirates, the smallest had to be accompanied by an adult in the same row for Peter Pan, etc.

One tip: When riding Ratatouille ask the cast member that the smallest one is placed in the front row; from the back row she doesn't have much of a view. Another tip, to maximize the number of Ratatouille rides without queueing so much: you can take 4 Fast Passes (children under 3 don't need one), and one adult can ride two times with the 2 smaller girls using 2 + 2 fast passes, while the other adult and eldest daughter can use the single rider queue.