So close...to booking!!

Started by Disney Matt, June 05, 2015, 11:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney Matt

I finally got the go ahead to book my next trip for 1st Feb next year for 5 days :)
I'll be booking my flights 1st followed by the hotel...Newport Bay Club in a month or so  ;D
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

Mileto

Mathierson24, you must be flying from happiness.

And NPB will be fully refurbished by then - beauty!

Great!

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Disney Matt

Quote from: Mileto on June 05, 2015, 11:50:14 AM
Mathierson24, you must be flying from happiness.

And NPB will be fully refurbished by then - beauty!

Great!

I sure am Mileto :)
Never stayed there either,,,so can't wait to see it all shiny& new  :D
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

DisneyRon

If you're going for 5 days, then the Dutch site currently has a great deal running, for a 4 night stay you'd get 2 nights free if I recall correctly, and free Half-Board meals too. :) That particular offer is running until the end of august for bookings up to early March. Might save you some money. :)

Disney Matt

Quote from: DisneyRon on June 05, 2015, 12:52:26 PM
If you're going for 5 days, then the Dutch site currently has a great deal running, for a 4 night stay you'd get 2 nights free if I recall correctly, and free Half-Board meals too. :) That particular offer is running until the end of august for bookings up to early March. Might save you some money. :)

Thanks for the tip Ron i worked it out & its pretty close in price once converted to pounds from euros.
I also couldn't find the free meal plan lol! Maybe i was looking at the wrong thing  :o

DisneyRon

Quote from: Mathierson24 on June 05, 2015, 08:55:40 PM

Thanks for the tip Ron i worked it out & its pretty close in price once converted to pounds from euros.
I also couldn't find the free meal plan lol! Maybe i was looking at the wrong thing  :o

could have been on a different offer. :D They're running a 25% discount with meal for short term bookings, and the up to 2 days free is for longer term plans. So I might be incorrect. ;)

Disney Matt

Quote from: DisneyRon on June 05, 2015, 09:02:44 PM
Quote from: Mathierson24 on June 05, 2015, 08:55:40 PM

could have been on a different offer. :D They're running a 25% discount with meal for short term bookings, and the up to 2 days free is for longer term plans. So I might be incorrect. ;)

My flights are now booked :)
The UK site is actually well priced for when I want to go...so can't complain!
Will book before the offer runs out   ;D