Shows

Started by Purdy, December 19, 2015, 04:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purdy

We are travelling tomorrow for the first time and are not staying in a Disney hotel so I'm not sure yet what our hotel (radison Blu) will be able to book for us... Could anyone tell me what the information desk at Disney itself can do for us - is this how we book restaurants etc and if the frozen sing a long show / Santa are bookable  or just turn up and queue for the specific time? Thanks in advance

norhel

Quote from: Purdy on December 19, 2015, 04:25:50 PM
We are travelling tomorrow for the first time and are not staying in a Disney hotel so I'm not sure yet what our hotel (radison Blu) will be able to book for us... Could anyone tell me what the information desk at Disney itself can do for us - is this how we book restaurants etc and if the frozen sing a long show / Santa are bookable  or just turn up and queue for the specific time? Thanks in advance

Hi there.

If you look at this link http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/dining/restaurant-reservations/ you'll find info on how too book restaurants. I don't know if Radisson can help you at all with that.

For the Frozen show and Santa meet, you dont need tickets (with the exception of park tickets of course to get in to the parks.)  Just be prepared to bee in line early for the show (probably at least 30 min), and expect long lines for Santa.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

norhel

And have a great time!  :)

norhel

And I encourage you too call the restaurant reservation line now to reserve any restaurant that you want to dine at, and witch restaurant you can make reservations for.