First Time Trip! Report Cheyenne 25-27 April Updated! *Day 2*

Started by AliceJustbelieve, May 24, 2015, 02:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samuelvictor

What a lovely trip report so far, thank you for sharing all that with us, I'm so glad you had such a fantastic time and it helped bring some sunishine into your lives :) Looking forward to seeing/reading more when you have time  :D

AliceJustbelieve

Hi everyone, haven't updated in a while.
To be honest, things aren't going very well at the moment, but I thought that maybe posting this'd give me back a little bit of faith.
I'm kind of past the Disney Blues thing, all of it seems like a vague kind of memory in the back of my mind and I just can't feel it.
I'm not even feeling homesick like usual, somehow all I feel is a strange emptyness.
Disney was the place I really connected with my mother, but at the moment we don't feel like a family at all.
Mum can't really handle the situation and is acting very distant, much like the rest of my family.
The happiness and connection we felt at Disney seems to have faded away and it kind of makes me
lose faith myself.
My one wish at the moment is to have my faith back, feel the magic again and share it with my family,
because I know that the magic is still somewhere in our hearts!
April 2015 ~ Hotel Cheyenne <3

Mileto

AliceJustbelieve, I am so sorry for the way you feel right now!

Yes, Disneyland is a magical place and people always feel connected and loved there. But life is not always smooth and easy. You have such a thing to cope with at home. It is not always easy. Please, don't connect both places and don't feel sorry or blaming someone else from the family.

These are the random moments, when families stay together, support eachone, be strong, gentle, understanging.
To say it again - it's not easy. Be with your mom, she is making her best, I am sure.
And you WILL definetly have your happy moments and memories again.

Many hugs from me! Fell free to write and share what you feel, we all here may try to help as much as we can.
Life is not always smiling and magical and this is the time when we have to support each other!

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all