Various questions. .

Started by abismummy, May 24, 2015, 11:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abismummy

Hiya just a few questions.
Does anyone know how I can find out how NPB refurb will be in Aug?
Whats best parking at Ebbsfleet?
Best place to book Buffalo Bill?
Is there a uk or free number to book restaurant?
Thank you. I thought I had better get planning!
Thank you x

AliceJustbelieve

Hi!
I'm not too sure if I can really help but I'll just tell you my experience :)
For refurbishments you can check the link which might be interesting or maybe contact DLP itself?
http://www.dlptoday.com/2014/02/25/through-the-porthole-disneys-newport-bay-club-renewal-continues-course/

We booked with our Travel Agent, which was really wonderful because they arranged everything, but I believe you can book Buffalo Bill's as a bit of 'Extra Magic' when you book your stay at the DLP site online, or just as a dinner reservation by phone or at the hotel reception.
And again a link that might be useful:
http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/dining/disney-village/buffalo-bills-wild-west-show-with-mickey-and-friends/

That's all I know so far, I hope it helps a bit :)
Have fun planning your trip!
April 2015 ~ Hotel Cheyenne <3

stifle

The only way to book restaurants from outside the resort is the French number. There is no UK number. But most UK landline phone networks will only charge a few pence a minute to call through.

Buffalo Bill tickets can be had much cheaper on certain French sites such as Ticketnet mostly for the 21:30 performance.

Don't know much about Ebbsfleet International parking but when I was there for a domestic train the other week there did not seem to be multiple choices.

No clue about Newport Bay Club.

norhel

Regarding calling for dining reservation, an option to check is if Skype or similar services is cheaper to call with.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

frostie

I booked the 2130 BBWWS for €39 each through ticketmaster.fr. The 6.30 is more but still less than booking with Disney. You just print the tickets at home.
If you want the 1830 show then 365tickets are the best. I didn't use them so can't comment on how reliable they are but I am sure there are threads on here about them if you want to go to the 1830 show.