Buzz Lightyears Pizza Planet

Started by tashadec, May 09, 2015, 11:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tashadec

Has anyone eaten here? What's the menu and food like? Can you order anything other than pizza? I read there's a kids play area, is this true and is it suitable for 5/6 year olds?

disneymagic006

Hi, we ate there on our trip in April. The food is a selection of pizza slices, selection of pastas and pasta sauces, salad bar, selection of desserts. Also unlimited drinks, cola, Fanta etc. It was fairly good value as the food was nice. The play area was too big for my toddler though he did have a go on the Slinky Dog slide and play with the radio. He was too small for Andys bed. For a 5/6 year old however it would be great. There's not loads to do but it's good enough for while your having your meal.
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

NCC1701Q

Hi,

this is a buffet restaurant so you can walk up to the buffet and help yourself to your choice of pieces of pizza, bits of pasta, desserts and bits of fruit.
The unlimited drinks will be stopped in the near future because of a law that was recently adopted in France banning the use of unlimited-drinks-machines in restaurants. It is not sure when this will be in effect.

Uragano Tati

We ate there last november and it was quite good.
Tha pizza was pretty good and it was in 4 different types, the pasta itself was good, unlucky the sauces weren't at all! The napoletana sauce was terrible, and the bolognese one was too (I am from Bologna and that wasn't our ragù!!!). The carbonara one, well, it wasn't carbonara!!! The carbonara sauce is made with egg and bacon, that was cream and ham!!!! But at least it wasn't bad.
Please, don't touch the tortellini because they were the worst I have ever eaten!
The salad selection was good, and the sweets selection was great! There was also some fresh fruit.
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

littlebitofpixiedust

Hi can anyone tell me if they do chips/wedges/chicken or is it only pizza/pasta I've got a fussy eater, but huge toy story fan and the last time we visited when it was open I think he was 2 now 6 and would love to pop in! Rest of us love pizza/pasta just not him! But I could always grab nuggets/fries at caseys and whiz over pizza planet if need be!?

disneymagic006

No there isn't any chips or nuggets, unfortunately. Would be lots better if there was. We took some bits of food in for our toddler and this was fine. No-one said anything.
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

littlebitofpixiedust

Thanks for your response  :) I'm not sure if we'll go but at least I won't go in expecting chips or nuggets! Years ago there was other options im sure?

LotsoHugginBear

Today it is a Buffet with Pizza and Pasta as main course. there are some salads as starters and bread as well. For Desser there a different cakes, jelly, some sweets and pudding (maybe this changes from time to time).