Meal plan and shareholder discount

Started by Caz, April 17, 2015, 04:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caz

Hi all, I tried asking this question on the sticky at the top of the page but I don't think anyone has noticed it there  :'(

When we visit for 3 nights in July we'd like to try Bistrot Chez Remy, and maybe another table service restaurant or Inventions.  I'm trying to work out whether it's woth upgrading our standard meal plan (included)  to plus or if, maybe, we can get shareholder discount on any excess to pay over voucher value (or even the whole meal value :D i.e. before using the vouchers to pay) in which case it probably wouldn't be.

If anyone has any experience of using shareholder card together with meal plan vouchers I'd be interested to hear.

Cheers.
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008

LotsoHugginBear

If I remember it right, there is something like "not to be combined with any other offer" writen down in the terms and conditions of the shareholder club.
But I am really not sure if the meal plan is an "offer" or just an different form of payment....
Maybe someone else can help you.

Caz

Yes, that's what I was kinda thinking, if you're paying extra then you're using the vouchers at face value. Maybe it depends on whether the meal plan was paid for or part of a package offer which these will be.  ???
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008