Questions about casting...

Started by eglencross95, May 14, 2015, 02:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eglencross95

Hi guys,

So I finally decided that I want to work in the parade/ character part of DLP!  YAY!!!  ;D ;D
I have to wait until the next time auditions happen in London, but I have a few questions...

I have quite a few scars on my arms...which came from a result of being abused by my old flatmates...
Would that be likely to effect the outcome of my audition?
Would I be allowed to use cosmetic make- up to cover up these scars?
Is there any scar treatment that any of you would recommend?

First visit - August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge - Sierra Lodge
2nd visit - February 2014 - Sequoia Lodge - Montana (THEN UPGRADED TO GOLDEN FOREST!)
3rd Visit - February 2015 - Sequoia Lodge - Big Sur Lodge
4th visit  - March 2016 - Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest - my 21st BIRTHDAY!

Lisaa

Hi! I don't think you should worry too much about your scars! Just keep in mind that you probably won't be able to be a face character (although it depends on how bad the scars are). At my audition last March a girl asked about covering up scars or tattoos with make-up and the casting director explained that they just can't do that because of things like rain etc. BUT you should definitely go and audition!!, You could be casted for character/parade performer and even if you don't get through the experience is amazing   ;D

Good luck!!

KirstyE

Any moisturiser with vitamin e in would help the scars fade a little. I'd say face character is unlikely, but you should never give up on what you want