DISNEYLAND PARIS AUDITIONS CHARACTER LOOK A LIKES!

Started by JLC., April 03, 2015, 09:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLC.

Hi everyone!

So Im finally plucking up the courage to go to a Disneyland Paris audition! I'm sadly too late for this round of auditions in April 2015. I was wondering, do they hold auditions every month? So could I expect an audition in May? or would I have to wait several months until the next audition.

Thank you!

Jen

JAKKO

Hello!

Good for you deciding to give it a go!

Well, they usually do auditions in England once every 2-3 months. However, I reckon the next time they audition after these ones won't be until July. The reason I think this is because they are doing an audition in Ireland in June. And seeing as they had and England one in July last year, they most probably will again this year.

I will be going to the April ones this year! Will be my 5th time!

JLC.

Hiya!

Thank you for getting back to me! I only just checked the website and it's too close a date for me to go to the April ones. I live in Scotland so I would need a few days just go down for the audition.

Oh wow :)! How have you found the auditions?

JAKKO

I have found them good, however I have never got through the first round, just because my body type isn't suitable.

JLC.

Glad you like them. What do you exactly mean by your body type not being suitable?

JAKKO

To be honest I don't even know 100% myself what it means. Basically, whenever I have emailed the casting director about why I never get put through and all that, he tells me that "at this moment in time we have no character costumes that will fit your body shape."