Question regarding multi-day tickets

Started by Lumaria, August 12, 2015, 01:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaria

Hi there, hope someone here can help me. I'm heading to Paris in a couple of days and want to try and understand this now so I can plan my trip accordingly. :)

I've bought two 3-day/2-park tickets but I keep finding mixed information about how they work. I purchased them from Expedia on July 25th and it says that they don't need to be used on consecutive days but at the same time is telling me that they are only valid August 16th-19th... which I wasn't told until after I had hit submit and paid them. Their customer service gave me one polite non-automated reply on July 27th saying they'd forward it to another department to look into, but even after I sent a follow-up email to them a week ago asking if they were still looking into this for me they're just not responding to me.

I've read elsewhere that the tickets are actually valid for a week, a fortnight, and other places say up to a year, etc. Could someone please verify for me how long I'd have to use them? Will it say on them when I pick them up? We're travelling to Paris on the 15th and we're staying for a week so I want to know if we have to use the tickets within the first few days of our trip or if we can spread the days out.

Thank you. :)

stifle

Last time I got a 3 day 2 park ticket it was valid for a week from the day I got it (and this was printed on the ticket).

No idea if/how this will work for you though as my ticket was bought directly and not through a third party.

Jo68

I haven't bought park tickets through Expedia but I have booked flights hotel and transfers.
I am having no luck when I contact them to either answer the telephone in the first place or when I have managed to speak to someone to clarify issues I have they have said they can't help me. Very disillusioned with the company at this point and wouldn't recommend to friends.
When I've emailed questions they reply with phone the number and we will try to help. Gggrrr

Lumaria

Quote from: stifle on August 12, 2015, 02:13:21 PM
Last time I got a 3 day 2 park ticket it was valid for a week from the day I got it (and this was printed on the ticket).

No idea if/how this will work for you though as my ticket was bought directly and not through a third party.

Thanks you for this! We were thinking of going on the Sunday seeing as it's the first day anyway so if it's on the ticket I guess we'll find out then. I've fingers crossed for the week reading your message, but you know, not a problem if it being third party changes things. Having to go three times in four days or risk wasting money - oh what torture! ;)

Quote from: Jo68 on August 12, 2015, 04:33:59 PM
I haven't bought park tickets through Expedia but I have booked flights hotel and transfers.
I am having no luck when I contact them to either answer the telephone in the first place or when I have managed to speak to someone to clarify issues I have they have said they can't help me. Very disillusioned with the company at this point and wouldn't recommend to friends.
When I've emailed questions they reply with phone the number and we will try to help. Gggrrr

Someone understands the struggle! I keep reading that their customer service is fantastic yet I can't even get them to talk to me.