Is it worth it?

Started by CindersFaye, August 11, 2015, 10:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CindersFaye

Hi, I am already going to Disney in the end of September!
So is it worth me booking another trip in December, it is £54 more than our current trip, making it £758 for two adults!
This one includes the return flights and shuttle to and from the Paris airport and it also is for 4 nights and 5 days, in Santa Fe.

I would really like to go for Christmas and I think it would be so magical, but is it worth the money for another trip so soon afterwards & is this too expensive, could I get this for cheaper? etc.

Thanks in advance x
Disney Trip - 27th - 30th September - Sequoia Lodge

daddyof2

If you can afford it, and you want to go, it's worth it

Disneylove

If you're adamant on staying in a Disney hotel then that's probably the best you're going to get for that time of year. We would love to stay in a Dusney Hotel but we just can't justify the cost, especially since the characters aren't there anymore. We're staying in a beautiful rental holiday home nearby disney (8 minutes drive) for £341 Monday-Saturday. If we could afford it, we would definitely stay in a Disney Hotel, if you can, then go for it and fully enjoy yourselves :) x

Zee79

If you can afford it & really want to go then I would go for it. It seems a very good price. We priced for our family & for my parents alone it was about £800 & that was just hotel no travel included. I would love to go back at Christmas. We are going in the summer & its costing us £1500 for a family of 4, half board & self drive through the tunnel. It's costing my parents about a grand staying in the Cheyenne.