Guys, please help, I cant find Merida!

Started by moonloo, March 19, 2015, 01:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonloo

Hellooo everyone, I do believe Merida is doing meet and greets during Spring into Spring, but I can't find it on the programme!! We are going on 23rd for a week and I am just writing out our schedule and have just realised I cant find where to meet her  :( :( :( :(

Any ideas?

:-\

nathalie

She's at the Princess Pavillion, in rotation with the other princesses, so you may see her there or not, since you don't know which princesses are there at the time you are.

moonloo

Ooooooh brilliant Nathalie, thank you for that! I dont think she has ever been in there before but we have been lucky seeing Rapunzel there before!   ;D

nathalie

No, she hasn't been there before, she had her own spot last time she was out.
I'm not sure if it's only during the Spring festival though, or if she's there to stay.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Merida is only part of the Princess Pavillion during Swing Into Spring.
She indeed is in the normal rotation, so there's also a big chance that you won't get to meet her.
It's all about luck and surprise at the Princess Pavillion ;)
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Ajiira

Yes, we saw her leaving the Princess Pavillion during our trip last week, it's Rapunzel doing meet and greets :)

moonloo

Eeeeeep, so exciting!!!!! We will be happy whoever we meet, we like the suprise!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ajiira

It will be a surprise :) they asked my little girl who her 3 favourite princesess were when we reached the front of the queue.....we were lucky to meet her most favourite one :)

adr2.8i

we spent 6 days in disney last march and we went to the pavillion every single day  to try and meet Rapunzel who was my daughters fav princess and we failed every single day  :( >:(

We did meet Aurora 3 times, and she is now my daughters favourite princess! 

I cant believe how fickle 4 year olds are!  ;D

nathalie

"last march" as in, still this month?  Because Rapunzel has her own spot somewhere in Fantasyland during Swing into Spring.

I don't think Rapunzel is in the Princess Pavilion rotation anyways?
(I could be wrong though)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: nathalie on March 20, 2015, 11:52:06 AM
"last march" as in, still this month?  Because Rapunzel has her own spot somewhere in Fantasyland during Swing into Spring.

I don't think Rapunzel is in the Princess Pavilion rotation anyways?
(I could be wrong though)

I think she means last March as in, last year.
And Rapunzel is most definitely part of the normal Princess Pavillion rotation.
Together with Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, Tiana and Mulan.
During this year's Swing Into Spring Rapunzel is taken out, and Merida replaces her (temporarily).
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

nathalie

Ah, I didn't know she was in rotation, as she sometimes get her own spot.
We learn every day ;)

adr2.8i

yes sorry i meant march 2014.  :-[

we went different times of the day and never once saw rapunzel there or Mulan come to think of it. but its all luck with the timing i guess. My daughter loved meeting them all but aurora was amazing. She spent much longer than the other princess' with my daughter. She was very friendly.

LotsoHugginBear

Never heard of Mulan at the pavillon?!
Has she ever been there? That would be great!!!

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: LotsoHugginBear on March 20, 2015, 05:42:48 PM
Never heard of Mulan at the pavillon?!
Has she ever been there? That would be great!!!

I've met her there loads of times actually.
Lately she's more rare, just like Tiana. But she's definitely part of the rotation.