Crossover deals

Started by ~sarahjayne~, March 10, 2015, 03:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~sarahjayne~

Hi,
Can anyone give me any information on Crossoverdeals please? things to look out for and consider.

Thank you

norhel

Basically you can check on any of the DLP sites, and if you see a offer that's better than at your home country, you can book it. If you call in, mention the correct offer, and it shouldn't bee any problem getting it.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

~sarahjayne~

Thank you.
So if we book our travel at the same time it won't be an issue?

minnieme

I booked an offer from the Irish website via the UK number. It was cheaper as my week was moderate price on Irish site but peak on UK. Couldn't book travel as had to originate in Ireland and we need flights from Manchester, so booked them separately.

Had to pay in full at the time of booking as they said full payment to take advantage of a crossover deal.

April 2011 & June 2012 Hotel New York
May 2013 Disneyland Hotel
Aug 2014 Disney Magic Med cruise
Aug 2014 Disneyland Hotel
May 2015 Disneyland Hotel

~sarahjayne~

Quote from: minnieme on March 10, 2015, 09:54:14 PM
I booked an offer from the Irish website via the UK number. It was cheaper as my week was moderate price on Irish site but peak on UK. Couldn't book travel as had to originate in Ireland and we need flights from Manchester, so booked them separately.

Had to pay in full at the time of booking as they said full payment to take advantage of a crossover deal.

Thank you.
I did think there would be a catch to it x

cazspence

Travel is nearly always cheaper when booked seperately anyway.

Mrsya

We booked over the phone using a crossover offer from the French site and we were offered the option of paying a deposit or paying in full. We are driving so travel wasn't an issue for us. The only thing I've had to do is google translate the confirmation email but this is our third time going so the letter is pretty much the same. Irish obviously wouldn't be an issue.

One other thing is that if you're paying in euros there may be a small currency exchange charge from your bank. Mine was around £29 but seeing as I saved over £400 I wasn't too fussed....!  :D

~sarahjayne~

Quote from: Mrsya on March 12, 2015, 12:44:23 PM
We booked over the phone using a crossover offer from the French site and we were offered the option of paying a deposit or paying in full. We are driving so travel wasn't an issue for us. The only thing I've had to do is google translate the confirmation email but this is our third time going so the letter is pretty much the same. Irish obviously wouldn't be an issue.

One other thing is that if you're paying in euros there may be a small currency exchange charge from your bank. Mine was around £29 but seeing as I saved over £400 I wasn't too fussed....!  :D

Thank you x