inventions sunday character brunch

Started by sarahh83, March 07, 2015, 02:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CitrusZing

Any idea what the last sitting the bunch is? 2:30pm or 3pm?
DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

DisneyDuckLover

Easter Sunday is Alice in Wonderland theme.

Easter Monday is either three pigs OR various Disney bunnies...
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram:
@DisneyDuckLover

I visit DLP regularly as a Dreams AP guest, and in the past year have visited HKDL and WDW.

My next long haul trip is Disneyland in California.

I am obsessed with the Disney duck gang!

polar vixen

We've just booked 13 to 19 April so will finally get to do a Sunday brunch!!!!!! I believe the them is Neverland which is great cos all my boss love Peter pan..... However my six year old who's got the toughest asd out of my three boys has developed a sudden dislike of characters as he needs a lot of time to get used to them . I'm hoping he'll be OK as hell be able to see them walking around before he actually metre them!

Shirley

Just got back we done Easter Sunday brunch. It was fab we got a free glass of champagne and the kids got a cocktail. The price was €75 for an adult and €36 for a child but it was definitely worth it and I'd pay it again :-)

PrincessKirsty

For the New Orleans brunch on the 26th is it likely to be just Tiana and Naveen or could Louis possibly show up? Are there any  pictures from a previous New Orleans brunch anywhere?

stifle

I was at a New Orleans brunch last year; we only had VIPs in special costume and did not see Tiana or Naveen, nor Louis, Dr. Facilier, or anyone else.