Your top 3 places to eat with children please!

Started by Mrsya, March 05, 2015, 12:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrsya

Just about to make our reservations for our trip in May. Wondering where your fav family friendly meals have been? We have a 5 year old boy and a 20 month old girl.

Thanks in advance for any replies!  :D

TappyFish

When I was kid, I remember visiting Café Mickey with my mum and brother. It was one of the fondest memories I have of that trip. The food was good and the characters made the experience stand-out for all of us. I still have my autograph book somewhere :D

I personally enjoyed Annette's Diner very much. Although not Disney themed, the diner, which is located in the Disney Village was very enjoyable for all of us. Burgers, chips and ice cream - what more can anyone want. The staff were great too.

If you can afford to do so, I would recommend Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show. A dinner show that is fun for all the family. A very, very memorable meal.

There are many resturants, cafes and eateries to choose from, though the three I have mentioned were the ones that stood out most for me when I was a child. There are many more to find here: http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/dining/restaurant-menus/

seraphelle

Buffalo Bills - I am a huge fan of the 'dinner and a show' thing  ;D

Inventions

Rainforest Café

x
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

twentythingamabobs

Inventions hands down for me! The Cowboy Cookout is really good too if you want a bit more relaxed dinner as its quite spacious and normally one of the quieter restaurants.

stecal

My children really liked
Buffalo bill's
Rainforest cafe
Inventions
Cafe Mickey breakfast and dinner
oops that 4 but out of those i would say buffalo bills was the best followed by cafe mickey for breakfast

should add i thought inventions was great and i really needed a hot breakfast and cafe mickey is the cheapest way to do a character meal at £14 each

daddyof2

Our little ones were 4 and 2 last June and they most liked:

Hakuna Matata
Colonel Hathi's
Café Mickey
Rainforest Café

(Yes, I know that's 4)

littlebitofpixiedust

Inventions is well worth doing. It's a calm atmosphere to meet characters, relatively quiet and with buffet the kids have no wait for food  :)
Rainforest cafe also fab for children a lot too see
King lidwigs we really enjoy, it's really impressive inside good food too. Enjoy!