Photo pass +

Started by Lucyloo, March 03, 2015, 02:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucyloo

Hi all,

First time at DLP in a few weeks.

Can anyone tell me the cost of a photopass + compared with buying individual photos, if you can still do that.  Do I have to phone up to get pass or buy it there?

Not really sure how it works so any advice would be appreciated

Many thanks +

msRavenswood

It's 49.99 euro and all your pics are stored digitally for a year. You can buy it in the park or you could ring Disney customer service and ask them if you can add it to your package.

This is the official site http://www.disneyphotopass.eu/index.html?locale=en_GB with all the info you need.

stecal

I added it to my booking before i went and it cost me £33 well worth it in my opinion as i got about 50 photos on mine including some of all four of us,the places i used it were
pluto,goofy and chip n dale during emh
meet mickey
meet spiderman
big thunder mountain
rock n rollercoaster
pirates caribbean
buzz lightyear laser blast
you just hand the photographer at the character meets or the cm at the photo point after the rides your photopass card and they then scan your card to put the photos onto your account every time i did it they checked to make sure the photos had gone on properly

HildeKitten

There's already a topic on this subject going on actually, which you also may find helpful :)

stifle

And bought individually ride photos are around €11 and character photos are around €15, from memory.