Spiderman

Started by Lucyloo, March 03, 2015, 12:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucyloo

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the details of the Spiderman meet & great?  What does it involve?

Thanks +

stecal

Hi we went to it 2 weeks go and it was the best meet and greet we did you get quite a few photos with him and there is an official photographer there if you have photopass+, spiderman really interacts with you and i got some great photos of all of us with him, it wasn't that busy when we went but the queue moves quite slowly because you aren't rushed when it is your turn with him i think we queued about 30 mins so not too bad.

Lucyloo

That sounds great, thanks.
Our 3 1/2 yr old is really into spiderman at the moment so think he'll love it.  Are there any other boyish meet & greets around?  He won't be overly bothered with princesses I don't think!
+

polar vixen

Buzz lightyear at toon studios. Also generally captain hook,  Aladin and a host of others are at stars n cars but you can't control who you get to meet there

stecal

If you are staying in a disney hotel or get emh then you should be able to meet pluto,goofy and chip n dale before the park opens when we went all 3 had official photographers with them from just after 8am and the queues for them were quite short the only queue that was really long was for minnie mouse.

Lucyloo

Thanks, yes we're staying at Sequoia lodge so will have the EMH.

Can I ask, when the 'official' photographers take a picture, do you have to purchase a pack from you holiday or can you just buy individual photos, and where do you get them from?

stecal

I think you can buy just individual photos i bought the photopass as it was £33 so by the time i would of bought 3 photos it would of nearly paid for itself, there was someone on here who was giving out a discount code for the photopass so you could get it for 29.99 euros instead of 49.99 can't remember who or if the discount is still in date but might be worth thinking about if you were likely to buy a few photos

HildeKitten

That info is still on the forum in the photo pass plus topic, so it should be easy enough to find :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: stecal on March 03, 2015, 01:16:22 PM
If you are staying in a disney hotel or get emh then you should be able to meet pluto,goofy and chip n dale before the park opens when we went all 3 had official photographers with them from just after 8am and the queues for them were quite short the only queue that was really long was for minnie mouse.

Not all the time though.
The EMH characters involve Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, Goofy, Chip 'n Dale.
But it's every day only a small selection of these, and you don't know which ones will be there on which day.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

trip2themoon

Spiderman was the best meet and greet we did!  great autograph aswell!  the official photos weren't that great though, so glad we took our own!  remember with great power comes great responsibility!

seraphelle

Its probably a good thing I didn't see Spidey on my last trip *swoon*. I'm rather a fan. I might have scared him.  ;) ;D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019