Breakfast

Started by frostie, March 01, 2015, 09:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frostie

Where is a good place to have breakfast near/in the park? I thought that we might get up and straight out for EMH and get our first FP and then have breakfast somewhere. Neither my daughter or I like to eat as soon as we get up and I'm not sure I'm ready for the scrum of the Cheyenne in school holidays!
Any suggestions really welcome. Thanks

captain rocket

Earl of Sandwich or Anettes in the village are good, Earl is cheaper!
There are'nt very many good places for breakfast in the parks as most people have already eaten, but you can get drinks and croisants etc at cable Car Bake house at the top of Main Street.
The only area's open in the main park for EMH are Fantasyland and Discoveryland. There are no rides in Fantasyland with fastpass and the only ones's in Discoveryland with it are Buzz Lightyear,Space Mountain and  Star Tours and the distribution for these does not start until after the park has opened for everyone (I guess that's to stop hotel guests getting all the fastpasses and preventing day guests from being able to!) By memory, I think fastpass machines don't open until about 10.30.

msRavenswood

Peter Pan's Flight in Fantasyland has a fastpass option, but fastpass machines aren't open during EMH.

stifle

The parks aren't well equipped for breakfast as they generally assume folks have eaten before coming in. The cafés along Discovery Arcade are as good as any.

buzzkaye

if you are staying at cheyenne , you can ask for the voucher to eat at plaza gardens ,
the breakfast is the same as cheyanne ,but much more civilised.

HildeKitten

Quote from: buzzkaye on March 04, 2015, 06:23:02 AM
if you are staying at cheyenne , you can ask for the voucher to eat at plaza gardens ,

Can you do that even if you're only staying at the Cheyenne one night?

TappyFish

...what does EMH stand for? :-[

Disney Matt

Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

TappyFish

buzzkaye

Quote from: HildeKitten on March 06, 2015, 11:42:33 PM

yes even staying for 1 night :)

stecal

we did this a couple of weeks ago it is much nicer than eating it in the cheyenne as it is a lot quieter and you can also do emh for an hour and then go for breakfast, make sure you ask for it asap though as they only had 1 voucher available for 1 day when we checked in at about 12.30pm

HildeKitten

Quote from: buzzkaye on March 07, 2015, 07:45:50 PM
Quote from: HildeKitten on March 06, 2015, 11:42:33 PM

yes even staying for 1 night :)

Thank you for letting me know! I'll ask for it then when we check in :)

casemor

We are staying at the Sequoia. Can I also get a voucher?

Disneyprincesswannab

Hi Casemor-yes you can-we did-but we didn't find it a good trade off except to be on the park earlier: in Sequoia you get  scrambled egg, hash browns, sausage and bacon-gorgeous-but it's just rolls, ham cheese etc in Plaza.

stecal

I thought it was just certain rooms (golden forest?) that got hot breakfast at Sequoia we went in 2012 in a standard room and just got the same breakfast as we had in the cheyenne in february this year