PLEASE ANSWER I AM EMBARASSED TO ASK THE RECRUITER! :P

Started by Olaf.the.snowman, February 17, 2015, 09:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olaf.the.snowman

Hi!
So i received my job offer yesterday...i accepted blah blah blah....
The thing is i have a bunch of people who want to visit me while im there!
I read about the maximum 3 tickets i get. What i dont understand is : they said i get a maximum of 3 tickets or more according to how many family members are in my family...
I have my mom and dad,my sister,and my little brother....does this mean i get a ticket for each? And also if my boyfriend wants to visit? And my sisters boyfriend? And two friends of mine? How does this work?
I know its a lot of people and i dont expect i ll get a ticket for each but anyway if you could answer me it would be great!! :D   
ΒΤW.. im not french...so that offer of fifteen passes in a year wont really work for me! :p Does this change anything?
Thank you in advance! Any answer would be great!

Halosunshine

Hey.

Congrats on your offer when do you start? From my understanding when you've been there 3 months you get tickets 3 guests for 2 days then after 6 months it increases to 15 days I don't think it changes depending on the size of your family but you do get a discount on tickets too. But I don't start until 23rd March so I don't know for definite how it works.

Hope this helps and maybe see you out there :)

Olaf.the.snowman

Thank you!! This helps a lot!! I will be there for 3 months..Are you sure i get a discount? I hope so...Anyway. Thank you ,you have been very helpful! If you learn how it works while you are there you are welcome to inform me! :D

DLPWonders (Banned)

It's just a really small discount though.
To be honest...it's great that you have to many people who want to visit you.
But you have to keep in mind that you are there for work.
If they want to visit you, that's their responsibility.
Your friends and family have to provide their own travelling, accommodation and tickets.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Halosunshine

Hello.

Just found this which has a but covering free access for families. It's under the Advantages section.

http://disneylandparis-casting.com/en/faq

Esti

Quote from: DLRPWonders on February 20, 2015, 09:30:22 AM
It's just a really small discount though.
To be honest...it's great that you have to many people who want to visit you.
But you have to keep in mind that you are there for work.
If they want to visit you, that's their responsibility.
Your friends and family have to provide their own travelling, accommodation and tickets.

She's not a 5 year old. If her boss thinks she's not doing her job properly because she's seeing her family, they can tell her themselves. And if she wants to help her family with plane tickets, it's her damn business. Mind your own.