Help with Season change over

Started by Larz88, March 02, 2015, 11:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larz88

Hi I will be visiting disneyland paris 31st May to the 5th of June... I now know that swing into spring will end on the 31st May and frozen summer will start on the 1st of June ... I am worrying now that we won't see the full benefits of either season as this will be the week that all new decorations will be going up etc ... Can anyone tell me what to expect thanks in advance

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Larz88 on March 02, 2015, 11:39:52 AM
Hi I will be visiting disneyland paris 31st May to the 5th of June... I now know that swing into spring will end on the 31st May and frozen summer will start on the 1st of June ... I am worrying now that we won't see the full benefits of either season as this will be the week that all new decorations will be going up etc ... Can anyone tell me what to expect thanks in advance

There aren't going to be that many decorations for Frozen Summer Fun.
Only Woody's Roundup will be decorated, and that will be finished by the time the season officially starts.
There's nothing really much to wait for with new decorations.
So you will see both.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

seraphelle

Changeovers tend to happen pretty quick, but as DLRPWonders has said, there won't be that much to see regarding decorations for Frozen Summer. When we went to bed on Hallowe'en evening there had been pumpkins in the fireplace in the Sequoia Lodge hotel, and when we went to breakfast on Nov 1st there were already Christmas trees up...so they don't hang around!  :D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

Larz88

Thanks for replies :) glad to know I won't be spending the week in a half spring half summer Disneyland  :)