Toilets !

Started by Lucyloo, February 27, 2015, 02:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucyloo

Hi,

I've read previously that toilets can be far apart and hard to find in the parks.  Can anyone comment on this?  We'll be travelling with a 3 1/2 yr old in a few weeks and although he's fully toilet trained, when he needs to go, he needs to go now!  Need to be prepared if there are long walks between loos.

Thanks,

caspdex

There are toilets all over, 2 mins walk Max from anywhere to nearest toilet at a guess.

norhel

If you go to http://www.dlpguide.com/guidebook/map/ you can click further inn to every area and see where the toilets are.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

HildeKitten

Oh no I wouldn't worry too much, there's at least one set of toilets in every land, often more.
Mind you, after dinner rush there can be quite a queue to use the loos.

daddyof2

Yeah, we didn't have much problem finding toilets but don't assume you'll find them in every restaurant

vals

nicest toilets are at the end of Autopia, opposite Buzz. They look quite new.

HFJohnson

There is at least one set of toilets in each land but some of them are quite tucked away and not that obvious. Before you go or as soon as you can get hold of a map you might want to highlight where the toilets are and then keep an eye for them when you get there, ready for when you need them at short notice!

My favourites are the toilets in Videopolis (if it's open) and the ones in the reception of the DLH (when entering from the parks go through the doors and then bear to the right before you get to the reception desks).

daddyof2

The ones by Plaza Gardens are very convenient, as they're pretty much in the centre of the Park