Dining, what to do

Started by markysimmo, January 13, 2015, 09:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markysimmo

Evening, newbie here, this forum seems amazing so I thought I could ask what may be a simple  question

I'm visiting the park for the 1st time on Friday 24th April for 2 nights, we arrive at 3pm

Were not staying in any of the Disney hotels instead an apartment by the big shopping mall

What character breakfast/lunch would you guys recommend or can't I book one If you're not staying in one of the offfical places ??

Any tips, advice would be gratefully received as we really want to make the most out of our time at the park

DisneyRon

Character Breakfast I believe is available at Cafe Mickeys, but others know more about that than me.

As for Character lunch, I can recommend Auberge de Cendrillon if you are interested in the Disney princesses. :D
It's very expensive though, the food is great, but that price is quite the turn-off for many.
It's €65,99 for adults and €36,00 for children.

Inventions doesn't have a Character lunch I believe, only dinner, however there is the Themed Character Brunch on Sunday.

stifle

That is correct — the only character breakfast these days is at Café Mickey. You can book it if you're not staying at the on-site hotels, but it is not cheap. I believe it is €18 per adult.

Character lunch & dinner choices would be Auberge de Cendrillon, Café Mickey, or Inventions (lunch in Inventions only has characters on Sundays). Again, they are pricey.

Reservations are a good idea in all cases.

cazspence

Inventions has characters at lunchtime everyday now.

gingajen

I thought Inventions only had character visits, during the Sunday Brunch and evening meal times? Have I got the wrong end of the stick again?

polar vixen

They changed it a couple of months ago (last minute shock when I'd set aside the money to go only to find out whilst dining that there were characters, and it was an extra 15 Euros an adult!  ) So yes, inventions has a character lunch every day

abismummy

Is it the same price as the evening meal please?

michellemumof2xx

I didnt know this, i booked to go for in about a months time for lunchtime on a wdnesday as there wouldnt be any chrcters, ah well, i dont mind paying extra! :)
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

markysimmo

Thanks all, weve put a calendar note in for 2 months before we go to book up lunch on the saturday at the Auberge

markysimmo

Quote from: markysimmo on January 26, 2015, 06:12:18 PM
Thanks all, weve put a calendar note in for 2 months before we go to book up lunch on the saturday at the Auberge

We booked up today, got a 2.30pm slot, my gf said the operator on the phone said there was loads of time slots, does anybody know how long the lunch will last for ???