Your favourite queue line?

Started by RnRCj, April 05, 2007, 01:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayna62

:pluto: Big Thunder mountain because last week when we were there, there  was two pigeons nesting above people that were  queing for the rides. :D

disney_dudette

Quote from: "Masamune":P I love the Buzz que. :lol: I can't help but smiles at all the Squeaky Toy Alien pictures. :) I think the RnRC que is awesome too.

I agree, Buzz's que is cool the way it winds round and you have buzz himself telling you what to do! :tink:
Rember...
Dreams can come true, with:
Faith, Trust and alittle bit of Pixie Dust

-b-e-n-9-5-

i like potc's queue lines and when i was only one ( been to disney every year since then, now i'm 12)  i was really scared  :roll:
Where Magic Lives

lindylou2_2002

Quote from: "penfold12"POTC due to the fantastic themeing!!

Thats the one for me too.
LINDY

Soap

Quote from: "lindylou2_2002"
Quote from: "penfold12"POTC due to the fantastic themeing!!

Thats the one for me too.

Same here. Great atmosphere.  8)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Joseph Carter

I think that Star Tours has a fantastic queue line theming. I never get bored waiting in line there. It gives me a chance to practice my French listening to C3PO  :D

:?: But alot of the Fantasyland Rides have little queue theming? You would think there would be because of the youngsters getting easily bored. :?:
Has anyone else ever noticed this?
//http://www.disneymanpodcast.com
Check out the Disneyman Podcast!!! Its disney fun for everyone!

Anonymous

Probably Star Tours and Pirates of the Caribbean. The theming on both of these is second to none.

RockNRoller

Have to put in a vote for PM. Great views of Thunder Messa from the stairs, views of BTM coasters as they fly round and once you are in the lifts going down, loving it.
Also love the whole studio experience of RNR coaster, superb
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

x-charlotte-x

I think BTM has a good queue line, and also because last time i was there it snowed whilst i was queueing for it, it was magical!  :ears: I also think that RnRC has an excelent queue line with the whole studio feel and then walking out and seeing the roller coasters blast off right in front of you.  :D

1997 - Santa Fe
2006 - Cheyenne
2009 - New York

ladyghost

I love Phantom Manor queue, with the music...and Pirates of the Caribean too.
Ladyghost.

Shadow doesn\'t exist, what you call shadow is the light you can\'t see.

Charlotte

Quote from: "ladyghost"I love Phantom Manor queue, with the music...and Pirates of the Caribean too.
Ladyghost.

ohh me too!

swity

Buzz Ligthyear....I just love it....not only because I'm such a big ToyStory fan :wink:

Christian3004

I love the Indy queue (not a big fan of the coaster) and Big Thunder Mountain (but really only the Fastpass line ;-))

Snow White Queen

Phantom Manor !!! I love the dead garden, the gazebo... and the atmosphere :D
Castmember in *Snow White scary ride* all the summer !

for a cheapest AP, ask me \";)\"

Atlantica

I think mine has to be Pirates of the Caribbean, for the sheer atmosphere, and Haunted Mansion for the same reasons.

But I also love being on the Snow White and Peter Pan queues, as they play the movie's soundtracks, and that builds up my aniticipation for the rides.  :)