Recruitment Tomorrow!

Started by itsatinksthing, November 11, 2014, 05:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsatinksthing

Anyone going to the interviews tomorrow in Dublin? Anyone been to an interview before?

What's it like? What questions are asked?

Please please, would love to hear from everyone!

louise

hey i'm going to the one in Dublin too!
I'm really nervous as to what to expect as i got a C in french in the leaving cert so i don't know if i will be able to conduct a full interview in french  :-X

Ace221b

Hey guys I rang the hotel and asked if they knew what the story was and they said the room is booked from 8.30 am until 7.00 pm so I presume it's operating at irish time as mine is at 9.00 am so if it were at 8.00 am (French time) the room would be booked for earlier. I emailed Disney a week ago bit they never got back to me :(
Best of luck tomorrow guys, I'm super nervous but just think this time tomorrow it will be over  :)

Hudsonl

Good luck to you all. Hope your dreams come true
DL USA feb, march+June 86
DW USA sept 87
DL USA jan + March
DLP Cheyenne 92
DLP Cheyenne March +Aug 93
DLP Cheyenne July 95
DLP Sequoia Aug 96
DLP sequoia April +nov Cheyenne 97
DLP Cheyenne dec 98
DLP New York nov 99
DLP Cheyenne Feb 2002
DLP new port bay Aug 2005
DLP Cheyenne nov 2006
DLP Newport bay nov 2008
DLP new York dec 2010
DLP NewYork dec  2011
DLP sequoia Aug 2012
DLP New York July 2013
DLP DLH dec 2013
DLP New York dec 2014
Hopefully many more after

Rachnrex

Good luck!!
Let us know how you get on!

Ace221b

Hi guys,

Did I anyone get an email yet ?  :o

itsatinksthing

Hey, yeah, I can officially say I'm starting work on the 9th of December! :D

Ace221b

Congrats !  That's so soon, I bet you're super excited !!  :D I'm waiting for a summer contract so  I'll have to wait it out.

itsatinksthing

Majorly excited! A little nervous, but really excited! :D

Rachnrex

Quote from: itsatinksthing on November 19, 2014, 02:02:07 AM
Majorly excited! A little nervous, but really excited! :D

Ah well done on gettin it! Where abouts will you be working? How longs are you going to be there for?
I'm waiting to have a contract so when a suitable job comes up hopefully il get to go!

itsatinksthing

Thanks so much!! They said sales in one of the boutiques, so I'll find out soon I hope!! I'll be there for about 10 weeks, with the possibility of that being extended! :D  Hopefully you'll get your contract too!! :)

Rachnrex

Quote from: itsatinksthing on November 23, 2014, 11:30:44 PM
Thanks so much!! They said sales in one of the boutiques, so I'll find out soon I hope!! I'll be there for about 10 weeks, with the possibility of that being extended! :D  Hopefully you'll get your contract too!! :)

Ah that's so cool!

I got a contract today too! From 19tg of December!

Olaf.the.snowman

Quote from: itsatinksthing on November 23, 2014, 11:30:44 PM

Hi! Did you get into the talent pool too?How long did you wait to get an offer and the 10 weeks you are saying is it a summer contract?

itsatinksthing

Quote from: Olaf.the.snowman on February 05, 2015, 04:40:52 PM
Hi! Did you get into the talent pool too?How long did you wait to get an offer and the 10 weeks you are saying is it a summer contract?

Hey, yeah, I was in the talent pool but only for 10 minutes. Literally, ten minutes. I was emailed and given a contract then. And nope, I started at the start of December and I finish this Sunday coming, going home on Monday, but hoping to return for Summer maybe.