What u wanna buy by, ur next Visit to Disneyland???

Started by lil-shawn, April 04, 2007, 02:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crunchie_lover

I want to get a musical snowglobe if I can. I went last year for my 21st and I wanted to get something really special to remember it by, but I didnt have enough money for one. I've regretted it ever since, so this year I've been saving I'm going to make up for it.

I want Belle stuff to (I want to be her as well lol!), I can't remember if there was much Belle stuff when I was there last summer, but I'll def be looking this time. I got a gorgeous cushion with her on as a gift, from the disney store.

I'll also be looking for minnie pj's. Weird I know, but I bought some  a year or so ago that I loved and my bro set fire to them!! So to this day whenever I see minnie pj's I have to get them to try and reclaim what was taken from me lol!
July 15th 2007: DLRP.....my second home \":)\"

KittyVogt

Hmmmm....
Well, I'm starting to save up now for it all.
But I haven't thought much about what I shall buy.
I suppose it'll have to be something cheshire cat, yep, im also a HUGE fan. So I'm pretty excited for the cheshire maze thing.
Does anyone have any idea what cheshire cat souvenirs would be in the park? It's just when I went to California Disneyland, there was this really cute hat of his face and i so regret not buying it. Also, as if that wasn't enough regret, when I was in Tokyo Disneyland I saw the cutest cheshire pyjama shorts and I REALLY regret not buying them, i dont know why i didn't. So i was wondering if these were in DLRP.
Also, I'm a Sleeping Beauty fan, but I have no idea what I'd get.
And I really want some sort of hat or ears to wear around the park, not sure what type though. Do they have 15th Mickey ears?

Anonymous

There's always plenty of Princess merchandise, so no worries on the Belle and Aurora front.

There are some nice Princess figurines, plenty of snowglobes with the princesses on, money boxes, dolls, lots of pins - so I'm sure you'll find plenty to spend your money on. I'm a big princess fan and collector, and bought quite a bit on my last trip. There are still some things I'm wanting to get next time. Favourite princesses are of course Belle, and Ariel. Have a look at my pics in the 'collection' thread. Some of that stuff is from DLRP, and some of it is still available in the parks now.

I can't remember seeing much Cheshire Cat or Alice in Wonderland merchandise. I've got a couple of generic Disney snowglobes, and Cheshire Cat is featured on them. There are probably some plushes. I got my Cheshire Cat plush from the Disney Store, and I have to say, that I prefer a lot of the plushes on sale in the Disney Store in the UK to the one's on sale in DLRP - probably the exception being Mickey and the gang. I think DLRP has better small plushes, that are themed around different rides or areas in the park, and I'll be concentrating more on the smaller plushes I think next time than getting any big ones. They may have had some ears on a headband for cheshire cat. I remember seeing people with Tigger and Stitch ones - I know there were quite a few different characters. I'm sure there'll be some stuff - of course, I'm always looking more for princess stuff, so I probably missed it.

KittyVogt

Thanks heaps! That definitely helps. I know I'll get ears, but i suppose ill decide there what type of ears.

penguin

It appears I'm now going to be buying lots of home-related stuff for my new house! We're aiming to move in at the start of September when we find somewhere (uni students you see, don't need it until then!), and we figured it would be nice to have lots of Disney things around the place, mainly in the kitchen we think.
So I'll add that to the list.
Great Poets Do Not Die

mtt

do they sell antenna toppers have quite a few from wdw
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

ukool

i asked my friend today what her favoraite charcater is, so i know what pressie to get her, and she said the three fairies from sleeping beauty.

any one got any ideas?

Suzy

I love the little aliens from Toy Story.  Can anyone tell me what merchandise they've seen recently featuring them?

benjy

Quote from: "MAVERICK"I really want to get the book: disneyland from sketch to reality
the new resort dvd and as much 15th anniversary stuff i can

What is the new DVD?

And I've seen the aliens as stuffed toys, on shirts there everywhere!! :lol:
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

Bowie

Definitly the first float snowglobe , I like it so much!

Anonymous

The new DVD (from another post I made elsewhere):-

There is also a DVD which is $19.90. Quite nice this year's DVD. It has a bit of a twee storyline about a kid who goes to the Park, and has Chip N'Dale nick his camera!  

He then goes on a chase around the Park, assisted by various Disney Characters, such as Mickey and the gang, and the Prince and Princesses, until he finally get's his camera back.

Best of all though, is that it has quite a few bonuses, including footage of the different parades. The Wonderful World of Disney Parade includes footage of some of the older floats, not just the one's featured in the more recent Princess Parade, and it's all set off to Dancin' A Catchy Rhythm!

Nicholas-c

im not on for the pins last time i had on ride photo

i think my bro has every lilo and stich badge up to augest 06
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Punky

Ride Photos
Ariel stuff
T-shirts
Stitch stuff
Pins
SNOWGLOBES!!!!

I´m gonna spend so much money, it´s not good, lol
If you dream it, you can achieve it!

Atlantica

It could just be me, but Ariel isnt really on any of the 15th anniversary stuff I've seen, which is a real shame  :(

Anonymous

Atlantica, when you went in February, did they have those little 4" figurines of the Princesses? They were about 7.90euro each, and each one was in a glittery dress. I got a set of them, but I was surprised that there wasn't an Ariel one - especially with the DVD being out last year.

Did they have those musical figurines when you were there? They'd be about 8 - 10" tall each, and there was one of each Princess (including Ariel this time). I think they were around 20 - 25 euro each. I was planning on getting a set in September.