Waitressing at disney!

Started by Rachnrex, November 27, 2014, 08:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachnrex

Hiya!!

I've got a contract for disney over XMAS as a waitress.
Has anyone ever done this job before?

I'm after any advice!

Thanks!

aideen94

Same! I'm starting work on the 20th Dec and finish on the 4th Jan. It's so hard to find anything online, everyone who has blogs seem to have been working on rides and boutiques! Did you manage to get into the beforeyourlanding website? I can't get on it keeps rejecting me  ::)
UCD Psychology student and Disney enthusiast! Beginning first disneyland Paris job this Christmas 2014!

Rachnrex

I can't get on that website either!!

Olaf.the.snowman

Hello!!
I am sorry to invade your post with my question, i just can't find any recent and relevant posts to what i want to ask.
So i did the interview in january and i got into the talent pool. I applied for waitressing and boutiques as well. How long did you wait for a job offer? I have heard people waiting for months and some don't even get one. Do you know how does this work? If i want to get an offer for the summer period ex. april to september, until when should i expect them to send me an offer?
Sorry again for ruining your post! :)

Halosunshine

Hey Olaf

From what I've seen it can take up to a couple of months to get anything concrete especially if you are looking at a summer contracts as I dare say they will be doing Easter contracts at the moment then moving on to sorting the summer ones. I know it's hard (luckily I only had to wait about a month before I was contacted) but it's best to try and be patient and if you can to not think about it too much.

Hope this helps.

Ace221b

Hey, I got my summer contract this week  ;D my interview was back in mid November.

Hang tight, loads are still waiting on word!

Olaf.the.snowman

Hey everyone!!
Thank you very much you really helped me!!Do you think if someone who went to the casting back in november and got a summer contract now, then me who went casting in january (27th) will get a contract to work in the fall or christmas?And last thing, how easy is it to get a second contract at the end of the first one, or better right after the first one ends? Thank you all!!:D