pause gourmande

Started by sarahh83, January 28, 2015, 08:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahh83

has this stopped? theres no mention of it on my booking for 23-27 december and we are going half board plus
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

msRavenswood

Quote from: sarahh83 on January 28, 2015, 08:49:51 PM
has this stopped? theres no mention of it on my booking for 23-27 december and we are going half board plus

Have you received your booking confirmation and the documents you have to print? It's supposed to be mentioned there.

sarahh83

it just says half board standard vouchers
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

msRavenswood

This is what I found on the Disneyland site, I don't know if it's relevant though.

The teatime trat (Pause Gourmande) is not combinable with any other offer or discount applicable on Half Board or Full Board Meal Plans (unless otherwise stated).
Meal plan vouchers and 'Pause Gourmande' are not valid on 24th and 31st December.
You will be able to enjoy the meals at all the restaurants in the Disney® Parks, Disney® Hotels and in some of the restaurants in Disney Village® (except for Hotel dinner option and Pause Gourmande). Meal vouchers are accepted in any of the resort's restaurants for their monetary value for a meal composed of a starter, a main course, a dessert or an all-you-can-eat buffet and a soft drink. (Except for the hotel meal plan). The difference must be paid if total exceeds the value of the voucher (see conditions in restaurants).

Perhaps you could give them a call and find out. Maybe the offer you booked doesn't include Pause Gourmande.

sarahh83

yeah thats what ive seen, i will give them a ring

im aware that i dont get meal plan voucher for xmas eve but you'd have thought the pause gourmande would be noteed on your booking

msRavenswood

It's not mentioned in the first email you get from them. You will receive a second email with a pdf attachment you need to print and bring with you at the hotel you have booked. If Pause Gourmande is included, then it will be definitely menioned in the pdf document.

sarahh83

thats what ive checked the pdf its not listed, ill give them a call tomorrow

Zee79

We were given pause gourmande vouchers with our HB standard voucher at New Year. It was not mentioned in our confirmation I don't think. We were however able to use them on new years eve, we were told the half board could be used for lunch or early evening on New Years eve- we chose lunch.

sarahh83

i rang them last night and this morning a revised booking confirmation came thru showing it!