Tell me about... Photopass + - a bit confused...

Started by Mrsya, January 27, 2015, 02:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaz076

sarahmumof4

Thanks Mrsya , would of taken you up on the offer but we go at christmas .

Very kind of you to offer.

Will find out if I can add to our booking next time I'm at the travel agents x
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

Cathryn

Rapunzelwannabe

Just echoing the above - we used one last week and it was fab. Got some great pics of the kids with Mickey and princesses and loads of hilarious ride photos! Defo worth the money!!
Disneyland Paris - January 2015
Disneyland Hong Kong - September 2007

Mrsya

Think I've sent out all the emails. Please let me know if you didn't get one!

Cathryn

Joyce_Disney

Quote from: Mrsya on January 27, 2015, 10:04:02 PM
Happy to share via email if people want to pm me. I think it's valid until July 2015.

I'll PM you! ;D
13-15 November 2016 Christmas time in Disneyland Paris

shaz076

Thanks Mrsya for the voucher for photopass. We used it last week. We went to buy it in floras boutique and the shop assistant was very helpful. I was with a friend and her family aswell and when she went to buy the pass after me the CM asked if we were a "family" and asked why not use the same photopass so it only cost us 15 euro each so we got lovely photo albums for the 15 euro we were saving (this was a discounted price) so saved us a bit of money along with the voucher. I have checked the photos and all of ours are on it but there are a few strangers pics on it too.

HildeKitten

I'm actually really glad for this post, because I had also been wondering about how and what concerning photopass :)
If I manage to get a good deal one one for September, I'm definitely going to get one too.

michellemumof2xx

Hi, just seen this, im going next week, can i please have one too? It will really help me out :)
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

Mrsya

I've just sent out a new batch of emails with the voucher as an attachment. Please don't forget to add your email address to any requests please!

Glad the vouchers have worked and are saving people money! Shame about the strangers pics though - not sure I want someone else looking at my ugly mug! Especially when I'm pulling my serious 'I'm going to defeat you Zurg' face!!  :P

DLPWonders (Banned)

Thank you so much for the voucher!
This will definitely come in handy in 3,5 weeks when I go on my next DLP trip!
The Photopass+ is such an amazing service! This will be my 3rd time purchasing one.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

sarahh83

does the voucher ahve a use by date? i dont go til 23rd december xx
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: sarahh83 on February 14, 2015, 11:05:09 AM
does the voucher ahve a use by date? i dont go til 23rd december xx

It's valid until July 15th.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

stifle

It's worth remembering when you add your ride photo at the kiosk the CM can zoom or pan the photo to corp out the other guests.