Autograph Book - list of characters

Started by QueenLisa, January 22, 2015, 09:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueenLisa

Hi

I want to make a book for our kids when we go in June this year. So far I have the following , I know we might not get to meet them all and get signatures but it's worth a shot and hopefully the book will make a great keepsake.

[attachment deleted by admin]

QueenLisa

QueenLisa

Princesses

QueenLisa

QueenLisa

QueenLisa

More

lovindisney87

What a lovely idea 😁 my girls got loads last January we went but I cheat and buy a book whilst there. This is a loads better idea xx
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

QueenLisa

Thanks, I hope to get them printed as a spiral photo book - hopefully will get a discount or sale someplace to keep it below €15. That's the plan anyway....have until June to work on it.

Inkredible

I love this idea. I've drawn a few of the characters and will hopefully get them signed for my little one.
WDW - July 2010 - All Stars Music (honeymoon)
DLP - March 2011 - Santa Fe
DLP - October 2011 - Santa Fe (can\'t wait)

grovesie

I also wanted something different for my kids. I found a Disney pack of snap playing cards. I hade the character sign the card and placed the card with their photo together. The cards were bought in the Disney store for a couple of pounds

A&S&O

Emile and Remy
Robin Hood, Sherrif of Nottingham, Friar Tuck
Baloo, King Louie
Pinocchio, Gepetto
Rafiki
White Rabbit, Queen of Hearts
Peter Pan and Wendy
Chip and Dale (Tic and Tac!)
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

QueenLisa

Is there a meet & greet with Remy & Emile ?

polar vixen

They used to be part of starts n cars, but I'm not sure what the current state of that is,  it would be fitting abs really good if they could put some sort of meet and greet area in the ratatouille corner

Rapunzelwannabe

I saw them this week at the stars and cars area near Stitch Live but not near Ratatouille x
Disneyland Paris - January 2015
Disneyland Hong Kong - September 2007

polar vixen

What's stars and cars like no if you don't mind me asking?  Is it an actual parade with the stars in their cars along the parade route, or is it just a meet and greet?  Do you have any control over who you'll get to see?