I need help! I'm staying in DLH in February and I'm confused!!

Started by gingajen, January 14, 2015, 09:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gingajen

We are staying at the DLH in February and I'm thinking of getting the half board plus option. I've just looked on the DLP Today site and it suggests that Inventions restaurant isn't included in the half board plus option any more. Is this true?? I'm sure it used to be. This was the main reason we were thinking of going half board, but now it doesn't seem as attractive. Am I imagining that Inventions used to be included?

DisneyRon

Inventions is part of the Premium plan, and has been for some time.

If you're staying at the Disneyland Hotel, are you sure you don't have Half-Board Premium?
You can also have the Hotel Plan, which at the DLH also covers Inventions.

Because as far as I'm aware the DLH should be Premium level by default.

daddyof2

Quote from: DisneyRon on January 15, 2015, 07:56:06 AM
Inventions is part of the Premium plan, and has been for some time.

If you're staying at the Disneyland Hotel, are you sure you don't have Half-Board Premium?
You can also have the Hotel Plan, which at the DLH also covers Inventions.

Because as far as I'm aware the DLH should be Premium level by default.

I didn't want to say it in case I was wrong - having never stayed in the DLH but I think Ron is correct

gingajen

Oh I see. We don't have any meal plan at the moment, I was just looking for the most cost effective plan which would suit our needs. So if I called up to add a plan, because we are staying in DLH, they would make me have the premium plan? Or am I totally wrong?
Thanks for your help!

DisneyRon

As far as I'm aware you can take any plan you like at any hotel, however both restaurants at the DLH are Premium level restaurants, making that the more logical plan to take if you're staying there, you do not need to do that though.

If you'd prefer the Plus level plan, then they'll give you that one, no problem at all as far as I know. :D

My interpretation of the initial question was incorrect, I thought you already had a plan (through a "free half-board" offer or something similar). My apologies for the mix up there. :)
I hope I've more or less provided the right info in the mean time. :)

gingajen

laylanmummyluvdisney

Yes you can pick which ever plan you like

We're staying at cheyenne in October with premium plan as  it covers cost of adc Bbwws and inventions
Hotel New York                          September 2005
Sequioa Lodge                 June 2014
Cheyenne                   October 2015

**************next trip************
Santa Fe             September 2017