Upgrade for the Princesses

Started by plzsm, January 12, 2015, 12:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plzsm

hello, first post
if we take the plus dining option, can we use the vouchers one day to upgrade to lunch with the Princesses?
or do we have to buy that separate in full?
Was considering the Premium Dining option but its only the Princesses meal we would want

many thanks (btw amazing website)

Ed

DisneyRon

I assume you mean making a lunch reservation at L'Auberge de Cendrillon (which you can always do), then your Plus vouchers will be accepted as partial payment.

The meal is normally €65.99 for adults and €36 for children, the face value of your plus vouchers would then be subtracted from the price, and you'd need to pay the difference.

Hope this was the information you were looking for. :)

plzsm

plzsm

sorry, last question, if I book now using the dining plus option, can I then ring and reserve the restaurants I want with dates and times, and pay the extra for the lunch at Auberge?

DisneyRon

Quote from: plzsm on January 12, 2015, 01:47:17 PM
sorry, last question, if I book now using the dining plus option, can I then ring and reserve the restaurants I want with dates and times, and pay the extra for the lunch at Auberge?

You can always make reservations up to 60 days in advance for table restaurants (the Auberge included), even if you don't have a dining plan.

So yes, you can make a reservation for lunch at Auberge, you don't even need to tell them you'll be using vouchers for the reservation, just make your server aware of it when they come to take your order so they'll know for the bill. :)

Queen Elsa

I didn't realise you could use your dining plan vouchers as part payment for l'Auberge Ron! Wish I had known thins when we went in September!!!😢

DisneyRon

Quote from: Queen Elsa on January 12, 2015, 06:02:09 PM
I didn't realise you could use your dining plan vouchers as part payment for l'Auberge Ron! Wish I had known thins when we went in September!!!

As far as I'm aware it works just like a normal table restaurant at DLP.

For all intents and purposes Auberge de Cendrillon is a character table restaurant, and as far as I'm aware it does not have any special status. :) Sure, it's pretty much fully booked at all times, but beyond that it's simply a Disney owned and operated restaurant as far as the dining plans are concerned.

The only exceptions are those restaurants that are not owned and operated by Disney. :)

QuoteMeal vouchers are accepted in any of the resort's restaurants for their monetary value for a meal composed of a starter, a main course, a dessert or an all-you-can-eat buffet and a soft drink. (Except for the hotel meal plan). The difference must be paid if total exceeds the value of the voucher (see conditions in restaurants).

I've also checked the sub-page for Auberge de Cendrillon, and no extra conditions are listed anywhere.

stifle

Yes, Auberge de Cendrillon accepts vouchers just like the other restaurants; as noted above there will be a difference to pay as the Plus voucher is worth €33 per adult or €15 per child.

plzsm

Does the same apply to buffalo bills show? Ie you can use vouchers as part payment?
Thanks for all the help

DisneyRon

Quote from: plzsm on January 12, 2015, 09:33:23 PM
Does the same apply to buffalo bills show? Ie you can use vouchers as part payment?
Thanks for all the help

I do believe you can, but I'd check that with Disney to be certain.
I've never tried it, my first and so far only visit to Buffalo Bill's was with Full Board Premium, which simply covers the entire ticket.

Queen Elsa

Ooh thanks guys! I don't mind paying the upgrade at all so that will be great when we go at Christmas! I was actually considering upgrading the meal plan to premium but won't bother if we can just pay the extra! My daughter will be just turned 5 so I think she will love it x