Can i book through disneylandparis.fr website?

Started by 2anddone, November 23, 2014, 12:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2anddone

Hi just that really!
I have found a good deal on the French website which I would like to book. I would then book travel separate. Is this ok to do or will I have to pay extra when I arrive/ will all my info be in French rather than English? Any advice would be great fully received  :)

norhel

Quote from: 2anddone on November 23, 2014, 12:44:12 AM
Hi just that really!
I have found a good deal on the French website which I would like to book. I would then book travel separate. Is this ok to do or will I have to pay extra when I arrive/ will all my info be in French rather than English? Any advice would be great fully received  :)

I've heard other people on this forum book through the French site without any problems, as you get your documents through email. I've also heard that people has called for example the UK phone and referring to the French offer and has got it.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

izzysfirstdisney

Oh thanks for this,

I was going to book tomorrow for Jan but the offer that suits us best would be through the French site - never thought of doing that!  ;D

For those who have done it, is the email and docs in French though?

Would love to hear from anyone who has done it this way

Aurora1

I didn`t use the french site, but living in Switzerland I booked via the english site: There never was a problem, since evereything is handeled through email.
The only thing I had to do was, when it comes filling in the dress, I left "United Kingdom" instead of my own country. `Worked without a problem. At the hotel there never was a problem.
The documents where in english, so I guess on the french site they would be in french.

Have a great time!

stifle

I can also confirm having booked through the French site whilst resident in Ireland. No problem.

daddyof2

How did you get on? What was the deal?

Quote from: 2anddone on November 23, 2014, 12:44:12 AM
Hi just that really!

2anddone

It was under 12 goes free, managed to get 4 nights in Cheyenne with upgrade to half board plus and booked my Eurostar separate, thank you everyone. My children will be so excited now I just have to plan the reveal  :)