christmas cast 2014

Started by louise, November 19, 2014, 06:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

louise

Hey was just wondering is anyone going over working in DLP for the christmas season preferably from ireland? would be great to know a few before heading over  8)

Rachnrex

Quote from: louise on November 19, 2014, 06:38:21 PM
Hey was just wondering is anyone going over working in DLP for the christmas season preferably from ireland? would be great to know a few before heading over  8)

Hiya! I'm from England but I'm going out for Christmas!! When are you going? What are you doing there?

aideen94

Quote from: louise on November 19, 2014, 06:38:21 PM

Heyy, I'm from Sligo and studying in UCD . I'll be heading over on the 19th to waitress for the Christmas season! What are you doing?  :)
UCD Psychology student and Disney enthusiast! Beginning first disneyland Paris job this Christmas 2014!

anam101

Hey, I'm from England and I'm working in a restaurant... I'm leaving today and spending a night in a hotel before the day that we have to go to Newport Bay!

cyberspilie

Are there any cast members over here who are currently working at Disney during this years Christmas season.

Would be nice to get to know them and listen to their experiences. :) If you want to stay anonymously for some reason or another you can just pm me.

Thanks!!!