Stars 'n' Cars

Started by never2old, November 11, 2014, 11:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCC1701Q

I read online that SnC will end on the 2nd of July. No idea if it's coming back (maybe in the fall?).

rebecca20

In my opinion short of going to the Inventions restaurant Stars was the best way to get photos with characters. I really hope they start it again! It took me 3 days to get a picture with Stitch (as the characters walk round at different paces every day) but it was completely worth it. I can't see me spending more than half a day in studios now that its gone  :'(
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

NCC1701Q

I agree this was the ideal way of getting character pictures without having to spend all day in queues or paying for a lunch or diner with characters. I can understand they might cancel it (or maybe just do one round instead of three) on low-season-days, but it's a shame it's now all gone.

HildeKitten

It would definitely be nice if they brought things like the old Studios meet and greet tram (I don't know what it was called) back.
Basically it was a little tram, and every compartment was like it's own meet and greet area, and you'd queue in front of the character you wanted to meet in a neat line.
At least it was like that when I queued to meet Lilo & Stitch.
It was very practical and organised :)
There was only a little chaos at the stopping of the tram, because people would have gathered and tried to rush to the character they wanted to meet, but it was ok really, not much pushing and shoving and such, more accidental bumping into each other :)

To be honest I think they should just do more organised meet and greets with a queue over in both parks. A lot of people have been saying this for ages, so I honestly don't know why Disney isn't picking up on it. It must be that they're trying to save money again XD

polar vixen

The first time we went 10 years ago there seemed to be loads of characters, including ones that matched current movies (chicken little etc) I think it's a real shame they don't add current characters, I know we finally have frozen, buy I'm thinking big hero six, inside out etc. I now in some ways they maybe Wang to see if something turns out to be popular, but get it's dlp, I've never seen an unpopular character!