Advice? stairs in disney hotel

Started by Tori123, November 01, 2014, 06:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori123

Hello everyone, I am just after some advice please. I am travelling to disneyland next year with family and I'm staying in the main hotel disney one. I am just asking if anyone knows if you can use starers throughout this hotel to rooms, shops etc instead of lifts??, due to my mother having a fear of lifts.Will be in standard room. :) i have stayed before but i used the lift.
thank you x

norhel

Quote from: Tori123 on November 01, 2014, 06:19:42 PM
Hello everyone, I am just after some advice please. I am travelling to disneyland next year with family and I'm staying in the main hotel disney one. I am just asking if anyone knows if you can use starers throughout this hotel to rooms, shops etc instead of lifts??, due to my mother having a fear of lifts.Will be in standard room. :) i have stayed before but i used the lift.
thank you x

When I stayed at Santa Fe many years back, I'm sure I used the stares several times if my memory doesn't fool me.
But I can't see any problem not to use the stares. In worst case, just explain the situation to front desk. Or you can just send Disney a email just to get an official answer.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Tori123

I have messaged them and they sent me a email back saying how they can't email haha. I found that amusing,
I have been 4 times so far to disneyland in other hotels i used stairs but i can't remember even seeing stairs in disneyland hotel :/ should be fine if i explain everything. thank you

Rapunzel1

Yes. There are stairs at the Disneyland hotel. You walk up the main stairs then walk past the Fantasiabar and past the elevators and then on the left there is a door with Mickey painted on it. Or maybe it as before the elevators. But it is certainly on the left hand side.  We always check for stairs in case there is a fire  ;D

Rapunzel1

I just checked the map of the Disneyland hotel. There are definately stairs. They are three sets of stairs on each wing. The one I mentioned is near the rooms that end with 58.

Tori123

Thank you guys so much you have been great :) didn't wanna go and find out i couldn't use them etc. Thank you x