What characters would you like to see more off?

Started by ben mcqueen, January 04, 2011, 07:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessEnya

Quote from: DLRPWonders on February 26, 2014, 01:34:38 PM
Quote from: PrincessEnya on February 26, 2014, 11:22:55 AM
Definitely the "missing" princesses: Pocahontas, Merida, Anna and Elsa. But I would also love to meet Tinker Bell or Hercules and Meg or Quasimodo, Esmeralda and Phoebus. Isn't it odd that Frollo from tHoND can be seen quite regularly at the parks but Quasi and Esmeralda can't?

Frollo is not a regular character. Only during the Halloween season, which is logical since he's a villain and that one month a year is villains time.

I thought he was regular because I've seen him quite often. I remember seeing him last summer multiple times around Fantasyland at well as in February during the low season.  :D
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!

disnick.322

I'd love to see more Aladdin characters, met Aladdin once and the genie once, always seem to miss them. It would be nice to see more of the 'evil villains' walking around not just in October.

Aurora1

Quote from: disnick.322 on March 09, 2014, 05:43:38 PM
I'd love to see more Aladdin characters, met Aladdin once and the genie once, always seem to miss them. It would be nice to see more of the 'evil villains' walking around not just in October.

Aladin is often in the Studios.
I like the villains at Halloween, just would love some different ones, next time... ;)

Princessjo

Monsters inc/university...the new advert is very misleading...
Give a little whistle

WalkerboyUK

Be nice to see ANY of them out and about!!!
We literally bumped into Stitch on Monday, and other than the parades there was VERY little in the way of characters in the parks last week.  Worst experience of characters we have had in our 3 trips.

stormflm595

Had a wishlist last year of Rapunzel, Peter Pan and Alice. Met Peter and took photos, saw Rapunzel and got an excited photo but unfortunately did not get to see Alice at all. So there's one I'd like to see.
Also, Mary Poppins and Megara would be amazing. Oh and Merida!
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

DisneyManiac

Roger Rabbit, never see him, but he always appears in the American Parks, not that I have been!

Alexz

Quote from: DisneyManiac on June 08, 2014, 09:04:19 PM
Roger Rabbit, never see him, but he always appears in the American Parks, not that I have been!
I would like to see Roger Rabbit too!
My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

PrincessKirsty

MERIDA!!! i dont know why they havn't included her in DLP, she's kind of perfect for there being Scottish and all. i would love to meet with her and I think the set up for her M+G in California is pretty perfect with the interactive bears.

julesk

Queen Elsa, Princess Anna and Flynn Ryder are all on our wish list this year.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: julesk on October 24, 2014, 05:35:16 PM
Queen Elsa, Princess Anna and Flynn Ryder are all on our wish list this year.

You can meet Anna and Elsa this Christmas at the Princess Pavillion!
Flynn doesn't do any meets unfortunately.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''