Auberge du Cendrillion Character changes?

Started by AislingM, October 27, 2014, 11:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amanda08

The good news is that it has been confirmed by Disney that as well as Cinderella and her pose, Belle and Ariel will also be permanently present in Auberge during xmas season :-)

We were also saddened by the fact that at first it was only going to be Cinderella. Yes the Fairy Godmother is a rare character but most little girls I know would much rather meet the princesses then her. And anyway you look at it, replacing 2 princesses with just 1 (even if she is rare) was a cutback. Same goes for the Christmas Parade. It looks like in a few years we will have much bigger Christmas Parade, but as it stands this year we are only getting the smaller parade and noDMOP whereas last year we had both - so another cut by Disney how ever you try and swing it.

AislingM

Belle will be there?? Oh super excited now , have my ADC lunch booked so thats great news. So we get Cinderella , Belle, Ariel,Suzy Perla and Fairy Godmother? Sounds ok to me , do we get Eric and Adam as the Princes with them? Thanks so much for that update
Hotel Cheyenne January 1998, 99, 2000,
Newport Bay May 2002
Hotel Cheyenne January 03,04,05,06,07,08, 10,12
Sequoia Lodge January 2009, Feb 2013
Hotel New York November 11, Feb 14
Newport Bay November 14

pialykke

Ah that is fantastic! (Hubby is still pining for Snow White though - does she still come out at the Studios for the Stars in Cars meeting now?)
We are going to the Auberge for DS6's birthday treat on the 16th. Excited now. Still need to see Aurora and Tiana there though. We have already met Ariel and Belle... Still, don't mind meeting them again of course. :)
I thought it was a bit cheeky to remove ALL princesses from the Auberge and just leave Cinders there on her own. Bless.... :)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

amanda08

All 3 princesses have their prince's with them too :)  And Snow White has a M&G by the wishing well to the left of the right of the castle and Aurora has a M&G in Fantasy Land :)

A bit off topic but here is a breakdown of the Princess activities during Xmas season. (google translated so a bit odd sounding lol)

From 11am on weekdays and 11:45 on weekends (depending InsideDLParis), a royal procession pass before Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant. Royal Promenade Disney Princesses will be a unmissable appointment for girls. Princesses announced for this lavish parade are: Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Rapunzel and Merida. Queens Central Plaza this Christmas cross walk. Then these people will settle and deliver a royal ball in the company of couples (6 dancers, 6 dancers) at the Castle Theatre was redecorated for the occasion. Over a period of 10 to 15 minutes, the show will host the mornings of Disneyland Park. After this small world will be dispersed the highlight of the show: the sisters Arendelle will close the ball for a final big fairy! An audible announcement precedes their entry . Again, the story of the day is very well put together. Once the walk is complete, all the Princesses go to meet visitors respectively in each of their favorite place. The sisters Anna and Elsa therefore install daily at Princess Pavilion and will serve in this new residence until January 9, 2015. Then go with Princess Merida (Brave the animated movie) will take up residence near Casey's Corner in a setting true to the spirit of the film, inspired by the Scottish Highlands. The concept art shows us his photolocation staging designed by creative teams: the archery Scottish emblems, it is a folklore that will take place. One time, as we talked, the site of Old Mill in Fantasyland was envisaged to install this photolocation. Finally, the lack of space and the risk of accumulation of Visitors for reservations of meeting with Anna and Elsa at the Pavillon des Princesses were right to change it to Casey's Corner. The Rapunzel, meanwhile, will inratable with her long blonde hair. Her photolocation located opposite the Pavilion Princesses between Fantasia Gelati and Mad Hatter's Tea Cups will most certainly a happy ... This looks like the storyboard that was presented to us but will be much more successful aesthetically. If Belle will not find his Christmas village that was the heyday of Fantasyland, she did not miss the gourmet Christmas celebrations data Auberge de Cendrillon. The latter will naturally part as Ariel. Each heroine will accompany the Christmas dinner visitors alongside their Princes but also mice Suzy and Perla seamstresses, and the Good Fairy Godmother. Princess Aurora will be a meeting point specifically dedicated towards the Court of Castle throughout the day. Snow White waiting her fans around the Well of Wishes Castle .

gothprincess

I have just got off the reservation line and they confirmed at least 3 princesses. We were going to do inventions instead but after looking at the food and atmosphere we decided to book both :-D! So I am super excited!

lea2124

hi, where is the wishing well? been twice to DLP and I still can't remember where it is :-(
Many thanks xxx

Esti

It's on the right side of the Castle. You go to the right side of the Castle Stage and there's a small wooden bridge to cross to Fantasyland. When you're crossing the bridge you see the well. I don't know if I just made it more complicated for you :(

lea2124

oh really? isn't that photo from the Tokyo Disneyland . I've never seen a wishing well at Disneyland paris but will hunt it out next Friday when there. many thanks xxx

Esti

If it's from Tokyo, then Tokyo's park must be almost identical to DLP! There's even those benches where you could sit and watch the parade from.
This I can promise you is from DLP:

lea2124

oh wow thanks. great photo :-) I can't believe I've never seen it. each time we go there's more and more to see and look for. xxx

amanda08

|I have seen some photos this week and Dopey was with Snow White in some of them for her M&G :)

MrsPirate

We ate at Auberge on Wednesday (12th Nov) and saw Cinderella, Ariel, Belle,  Beast, Suzy and Perla.

My children thought it was wonderful, the food was good, but the service was very slow. Would still recommend it though.

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

seraphelle

Is it normal for Belle to be in Auberge for the Christmas season? She's the only Princess we're yet to meet and we're thinking of Christmas next year as we've done Halloween twice now. Would be lovely to see her.
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

amanda08

Quote from: MrsPirate on November 14, 2014, 06:40:56 PM
We ate at Auberge on Wednesday (12th Nov) and saw Cinderella, Ariel, Belle,  Beast, Suzy and Perla.

My children thought it was wonderful, the food was good, but the service was very slow. Would still recommend it though.

Wow! I hope we get to see the Beast next week! in 20 trips to Disney we have not yet managed to see him!

was the Christmas menu already in place when you ate there?  If so could you let us know what it was like?

Thanks
Amanda

MrsPirate

It was Beast in his human form, sorry  :(

I don't think it  was a special Christmas menu, the children's choice was either Burger with cheddar potato cakes, chicken in  a mushroom sauce or salmon parcel in a creamy sauce.

The food was very nice and it was a lovely relaxed atmosphere to meet the princess in, especially as we had just spent almost 2 hours waiting to meet Anna and Elsa.

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018