Euro Disney S.C.A. (EDL) Shares

Started by shell_ely, March 27, 2007, 10:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpop

Has anyone seen what's happend to the EDL shares over the past couple of weeks? :D/

What has made the shares soar?

never2old

I've just got my shareholders club card, I'm so happy!!!  :D  :D

jaspurr

Quote from: "Alpop"Has anyone seen what's happend to the EDL shares over the past couple of weeks? :D/

What has made the shares soar?

Maybe my huge 20 share purchase attracted the attention of the major investors and started a run on share buying....NOT....lol

I guess holiday season is approaching so the demand is increasing which reminds me, my membership has not yet arrived so time for a telephone call.
jaspurr

WDW         Florida      1989
Disneyland  California   1990
WDW         Florida      1992
Disneyland  Paris        1997
WDW         Florida      2001
WDW         Florida      2004
Disneyland  Paris        2005
Disneyland  Paris        2006
WDW         Florida      2007 Christmas
Disneyland  Paris        2008

[size=150]Let the Tour Continue[/size]

jaspurr

Well I received a letter with a membership number and my card is to follow which is great as I will be there 27 & 28 August for an unexpected trip with my daughter.  I can't wait for the card though.
jaspurr

dagobert

How long did it take to get the card?

never2old

It took a bit more than a month for my card to arrive

dagobert

Thanks for the answer!
So hopefully I will receive my card during the next two weeks.

MizzRabbit

Hey guys, I've never even heard of the shareholder's club before. What's the deal if I may ask? I really want to know. Thanks. :D

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

never2old

Oh, it's brilliant!!

It was my husband who found out about it, and got me the shares...

You need I think a minimum of 5 shares to join, and if you have over 20 shares membership is free - the price is quite low so it's worth going for it.

Once you have your shares you need to fill up a form (it's on their website) and send it to them. A few weeks later you get a beautiful membership card...

With it you can get lots of discounts, in the restaurants, hotels, shops... Even in the Disney Stores accross Europe!! And you get invited to special events in the park - next one is a screening for Wall-E in the studios (in French though), but they also had previews of the new rides, for example

And of course as a shareholder, you can say you own (part of) the park... I like to think that I own a small part of one of Minnie's eye lashes  :P

You can find all the info here:

//http://corporate.disneylandparis.com/shareholders/shareholders-club/index.xhtml

MizzRabbit

That sounds great! We're thinking about getting Annual Dream passes. Can one combine the discounts? 'Cause I don't think I'll need both.

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Alpop

No you can't combine the discounts, but I think you can get a discount of your annual pass if you are a shareholder!!

never2old

Yes, you get a discount on the AP if you're in the shareholders club!

Of course if you have both, you can get the best of each one for the discounts... So for restaurants with the shareholders card you get 15% discount, and only 10% with the AP (I think), but in shops the AP gives you 20% discount as opposed to 15% with the shareholders card...

roaldbergmann

Can anyone scan their AP-card? It would be so cool to see what´s it like (I'm actually considering being a shareholder member only to have this card in my wallet :-) ... that is if it's gorgous enough)...

dagobert

Yesterday I received my Shareholders club Card. So now I own a little flower on Central Plaza. :D

jaspurr

He he he, the card arrived the day I got back but I had no problems getting any discounts with the confirmation letter :D/ .  Unfortunately I did not get to Salon Mickey as I had a bug that required me not to eat....say no more :cry:

I was only there for a few days but I was suprised at how few characters there were around apart from in the parades.  Maybe it was just my perception.
jaspurr