Euro Disney S.C.A. (EDL) Shares

Started by shell_ely, March 27, 2007, 10:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

britincgn

Don't forget if you are going to visit DLP before you get your card they will give you a provisional card to use if you get in touch with them before you leave .

disney-dan

Hey guys, I just bought my first 20 shares thinking I had bought enough to not have to pay the 30euro admin fee. However, the DLP website is a bit ambiguous and says if you own 5-20 shares you have to pay, but 20 or more and you don't. Can anyone tell me where I stand with 20 shares? thanks

Also, has anyone used a print out of their Halifax sharedealing statement as proof of ownership rather than waiting for a certificate?
Have a Magical day!!

DD

aliscrapper

Quote from: "disney-dan"Hey guys, I just bought my first 20 shares thinking I had bought enough to not have to pay the 30euro admin fee. However, the DLP website is a bit ambiguous and says if you own 5-20 shares you have to pay, but 20 or more and you don't. Can anyone tell me where I stand with 20 shares? thanks

20 shares or more will mean not having to pay the admin fee. :thumbs:

Also, has anyone used a print out of their Halifax sharedealing statement as proof of ownership rather than waiting for a certificate?

I sent this and got a e mail back to say that they would not accept anything printed off the Halifax website and needed either a letter on headed paper or at least a Halifax stamp.  I called Halifax and they send me the appropriate letter.  However; I have seen some people have their print off of the Halifax website accepted??!! :?

disney-dan

Hhmmm..... think I might try my luck and send it. If they won't accept it then I can get a proper proof of ownership
Have a Magical day!!

DD

gldc

So I've filled in the shareholders application form online, do I just need to mail the "current valuation" print out or is there any other form saying ive applied to be a member of the shareholders club that i need to fill in? Ive got an email saying that ive applied successfully online.

Thanks
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

disney-dan

after u fill in the online form and sbumit it it gives u a link at the bottom to open the form and print it out. you have to sign the form and then either mail or fax it along with your proof of ownership to the details on the form
Have a Magical day!!

DD

gldc

Quote from: "disney-dan"after u fill in the online form and sbumit it it gives u a link at the bottom to open the form and print it out. you have to sign the form and then either mail or fax it along with your proof of ownership to the details on the form
Oh no, I closed the window!

Does anyone have the form as a PDF by any chance?
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

Minne&Mickey92

Hi all

i wonder if anyone can help me out im seriously confused about where i need to go and what i need to do to by Disneyland paris shares!
if anyone who's bought them recently could guide me through the process and tell me exactly what i need to do ?
id be soooooo grateful !!

Thanks !

mickeyspal

Quote from: "Minne&Mickey92"Hi all

i wonder if anyone can help me out im seriously confused about where i need to go and what i need to do to by Disneyland paris shares!
if anyone who's bought them recently could guide me through the process and tell me exactly what i need to do ?
id be soooooo grateful !!

Thanks !
Hi, I purchased shares a couple of months ago; I already had an exisiting stocks & shares Isa account with Halifax so was already half way there.
If you don't already have a shares account then visit your bank and they will help you through the process of purchasing the required amount,they will tell you the price per share (closing price on 21/5/12 = £2.88/share) and the bank fee (this is about £15.00). Once the deal is done you will be given a contract note (this is the document you need to send to Euro Disney S.C.A. which is proof of purchase, (you need to purchase a minimum of 20 shares otherwise you will be charged a fee to join the club).If you haven't already done so go to the shareholders website and fill in the online becoming a member form,(print this off before submitting) once submitted Disney will get back to you almost immediately confirming they have received your request. Next, fax or post the required info to Euro Disney S.C.A. (this info will be on the email you receive from them)
I faxed my contract note, copy of my member form and the email from Disney just to make sure I covered all bases.
After a few days you will receive an email to confirm membership then after that the card will arrive in about 6 weeks. :donald:

Good Luck :thumbs:

Shareholders Website: http://www.corporate.disneylandparis.com
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean

Javey74

Just purchased another 10 new shares, making my total 30 or 3000 old shares..  :mrgreen:

Good price at the moment, though I had to pay £11.95 commission this time, back in 2009 when I got my first 20 they were commission free..  :D

grand-mère donald

During the last Round Table, a possible evolution of the Shareholders Club and its membership requirements has been mentioned. For instance two levels of membership will be proposed.
It would be great to know your point of view. So APPAED would be able to communicate what small Shareholders are expecting.
Please fill the survey on our website in the section "Enquetes"
APPAED - www.appaed.com

disney-dan

Hey guys, how long does it generally take to get confirmation from the share holder's club that they have received you're application? I emailed them a good few days ago (maybe a bit week or more) and haven't heard anything back from them yet :/

EDIT: nvm, they just emailed me to say that it had all gone through. Just need to wait for the card to com, though I expect I have very little chance of it coming before i go on my trip on Sunday lol. Can anyone tell me how I can obtain one of the temporary cards?
Have a Magical day!!

DD

bimbette

I bought 30 new shares last week, and forgot to print off the form online after applying for membership, I emailed and they sent me my form as a pdf yesterday (took nearly a week for a reply), so i printed it, signed it and faxed it to them today with my purchase note from RBS. How long roughly does it take before I hear anything from them or receive anything? :) I'm not in a hurry, as my trip isn't until December, just curious  :oops:

DLRP Roundup!

You'll get an email within after about a week, card usually within the month you apply.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Minne&Mickey92

Hi all , im all sorted ready to buy my shares but theres lots of different shares accounts on the Halifax website just wondered if anyone knew which one i needed to go for?
thannkksss :)