25th October

Started by benjylovesu2, October 16, 2014, 09:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjylovesu2

Hey there,

Can anyone tell me when the daily schedule will be online for 25th October? I will be in Disney for a day trip that I have organised for 29 people.

Thanks

Ben
Where dreams really do come true

gemma2806

Hi Ben

Depending on how on the ball DLP are, the schedule possibly won't appear online till the day before you go! DLP usually post the new schedule every week but they only post them online on a week day. Typically they put the new schedule on on a Friday before the schedule starts from the Saturday but if they aren't on the ball they have been known to keep you waiting for a few days before you can view the schedule online.  :D

benjylovesu2

Thanks for the reply!!

Another question when looking at the current daily schedule, on 24th October dreams is at 9.30pm even though the park doesnt close till 10.00 can anyone tell me why this is?

Thank you

Ben
Where dreams really do come true

DLPWonders (Banned)

Entertainment program stays pretty much the same for the entire Halloween season.
And Dreams earlier is because there's a private event right after the park closes.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Daddydan8

where can I see the daily schedule? I'm there w/c 27 Oct and would like to see the schedule for that week if possible

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Daddydan8 on October 20, 2014, 04:03:06 PM
where can I see the daily schedule? I'm there w/c 27 Oct and would like to see the schedule for that week if possible

On the official Disneyland Paris website ;)
www.disneylandparis.co.uk
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Daddydan8