Trip report 24th November - 27th November

Started by RockNRoller, October 12, 2014, 12:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samuelvictor

New York State of Mind? Empire State of Mind?

Looks like you're going tomorrow? Very jealous, we're going on the 18th of December and literally can't wait! Have an absolutely wonderful time :)

Btw THANK YOU for recommending "The Haunted Mansion: From the Magic Kingdom to the Movies", didn't know that existed - literally just ordered it now from Amazon, hope it arrives before we leave, my wife loooooves Phantom Manor & Haunted Mansion so it'll be a great Christmas present! ;D

RockNRoller

Ok so we got back on Sunday and then it's pack bags for a work conference and this is the first time I've got close to the key board. Full report to come and pics, I hope, but lets give you a taster.
Ratatouille: Awesome, I cant say how amazing this ride is. Photo's and on ride footage cant do it justice you have to experience it. Slight warning it did give my wife motion sickness.
Dreams of Christmas: Saw it last year before Frozen was out and thought who is this Olaf, this year now we know the film and the songs and the characters it is just perfect. I have never heard Disney crowds cheer because one song came in as part of the show. You HAVE to see this.
Lots of refurb has clearly happened. The seats on Peter Pan are now well padded, lots of shiny new paint all over the place but still a lot to do.
Loving the Mickey ginger bread men in all the decoration.
One gripe, on day 1 we reported out TV not working. We then reported it every day and by the day we left still not working, not a happy Disney Bunny without my dose of Disney Channel.
Hope to write more at the weekend.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"